Posted by RTGAdmin
Tannadice
Saturday, July 16, 2022 - 03:00 PM
Until: Saturday, July 16, 2022 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Anyone up and down on Saturday with LNER?

Realised there are still tickets on the go so looking to take the little on.

£72 with F&F Railcard up and down, with 1 change
There's still a 17:22 isn't there? We're leaving 5 mins early to catch that as the 17:40 is too late for us to get our 19:03 connection.
You can do the 18:47 or 19:53 if you fancy a bite to eat after the game, if you look NCL>>EDINBORO>>DUNDEE and vice versa
PS: is the 17.40 Dundee to Edinboro/Newcastle catchable if we leave at Fulltime?
Going to drive up I think, unless I can sort a cheap train ticket.
Eldest is going, think he's making his own way up. Will look to meet up with @Vinny the Mackem and a few from the Scottish branch
Are you sorted for Sat?
What's your plans?

Last edited:
What a lovely view looking out the train window............

Just passed the Penshaw Monument.

Welcome to God's Country 👍

You can do the 18:47 or 19:53 if you fancy a bite to eat after the game, if you look NCL>>EDINBORO>>DUNDEE and vice versa
PS: is the 17.40 Dundee to Edinboro/Newcastle catchable if we leave at Fulltime?

Are you sorted for Sat?
What's your plans?
Hi, Driving up from Lenzie, missus has me doing bits and bobs first thing.
Think my eldest is making his way up on the train (stays at his Grans) so no doubt I'll find him pissed somewhere. Think the Central Scotland branch are meeting in the Clep bar just behind Tannadice.

The 17:40 is doable after fulltime, it's about 51 minutes walk to the station but there's some buses 1 minute from the ground that only take 4 minutes to the station (station is 2.1 miles away). There's also a taxi office 2 minutes from the ground so think we'll leave with 5 minutes to go andd catch the 17:22 train so we can catch our Edinburgh connection.

Back