Posted by RTGAdmin
Tannadice
Saturday, July 16, 2022 - 03:00 PM
Until: Saturday, July 16, 2022 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Coming over to the mainland to see Front 242 in Glasgow on Friday night then up to the match on Saturday for a meet up with the Central Scotland Branch at The Clep bar pre match.

We haven’t sold 1000.

The courier were writing all about the mad support we will bring up!
Trains are full with people going to the golf/tourists and are mainly hideously expensive and accommodation in Edinburgh and Dundee and areas inbetween fully booked up. it hasn't been easy trying to get to Dundee. As I say the country's currently fkd!

Trains are full with people going to the golf/tourists and are mainly hideously expensive and accommodation in Edinburgh and Dundee and areas inbetween fully booked up. it hasn't been easy trying to get to Dundee. As I say the country's currently fkd!
I know the reasons why, clearly nobody planning the match did though.

1 here.

Travelling up on the Thursday, back home on the Sunday. 1366 miles on the clock for this one, with the extra travelling between Aberdeen and Dundee involved.

06.20 train up to London Victoria.

Large fry-up at a Euston cafe.

10.00 King's Cross train to Aberdeen.

Weather looks good for the weekend. Can't wait for this one. Really looking forward to it.

Ha'waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay FTM
The double Six cafe round the corner is a decent place. We use it all the time after getting off the sleeper train

The double Six cafe round the corner is a decent place. We use it all the time after getting off the sleeper train

Bingo!!

That's the one. Cracking little cafe.

Reasonably priced, good sized portions, and serves a decent cup of tea.

Always get a table at the back, tucked away in the corner, enjoying a 2nd cup of tea watching the TV 👍
Saturday morning for me, there and back on the day as will be for most away days this season.

Local derby for denizens of DH6 ;)

We haven’t sold 1000.

The courier were writing all about the mad support we will bring up!

4000 there, or 1000......still cracking support all things considered - trains, accommodation issues etc.

However many travel , the support will still be 1st class. FTM 👍

Last edited by a moderator:

Back