Duncan Bannatyne

Does he have any form of link to Sunderland as a city? Or the football club?
He was in The Rosedene on Monday night and I’m guessing it wasn’t to watch England win. Didn’t speak to him myself, the lad on the next table reckoned he was only in the North-East for the day then “off to Cannes... or somewhere full of beautiful women with beautiful waxed legs, not like our lass’ kiwi fruit ones”

Meeting Kit and Kat maybe?

What event was it? I was at a blue light foundation charity night at the ramside about 7 years ago, the man is an absolute thundercunt

It would have been about that time , can’t remember the charity though.

People are jealous of his millions mate, sad to see.

First impressions count for a lot , the fact that I can remember what a tit he was six or seven years later speaks volumes about the bloke.

Last edited:
says in his book that he lives in wynyard and as sch all his kids were brought up there

don't think he spends that much time in the north east since he ditched the wife and got a new filly.

also claimed to be only worth 20 million or something to get out of paying money to the wife on divorce even though she was very instrumental in running the business

don't think he spends that much time in the north east since he ditched the wife and got a new filly.

also claimed to be only worth 20 million or something to get out of paying money to the wife on divorce even though she was very instrumental in running the business

I noticed that , worth a couple of hundred million until the divorce proceedings start .....

Does he have any form of link to Sunderland as a city? Or the football club?
He was in The Rosedene on Monday night and I’m guessing it wasn’t to watch England win. Didn’t speak to him myself, the lad on the next table reckoned he was only in the North-East for the day then “off to Cannes... or somewhere full of beautiful women with beautiful waxed legs, not like our lass’ kiwi fruit ones”

Weird, I just got back from Cannes and am heading up to Sunderland tomorrow...

I noticed that , worth a couple of hundred million until the divorce proceedings start .....

Who can blame him?

I was in Monday and saw him. Flashy bloke like. Josh jelly as well and Henderson’s mar watching her boy play for England. The rosedene the heartbeat of the city.

I was playing poker where were you like mate.

Noticed a poker table going up from the opposite side of the bar, just started playing myself so was going to ask about it for the future. Do you welcome new players etc?
Noticed a fella in an Ireland shirt sitting at the poker table which seemed a bit weird, was he trying to cause a bit bother or something? Looked like he had money.

Noticed a poker table going up from the opposite side of the bar, just started playing myself so was going to ask about it for the future. Do you welcome new players etc?
Noticed a fella in an Ireland shirt sitting at the poker table which seemed a bit weird, was he trying to cause a bit bother or something? Looked like he had money.
Aye mate Irish tom, millionaire they reckon that’s his Maserati in the car park all the time. He’s a wind up merchant mate he was booing when we scored. Aye get ya sell owa for a game mate. £100 a game £25 buy ins. I run it.

Back