Duke of York Epstein interview. Tomorrow @ 9pm.

Panorama tonight could get interesting.

Few holes in the victims stories. Prince will be kicking back. Don't think he will going to the States mind :lol:
I daresay, the very powerful people, who previously got him a sweetheart deal, to avoid a long jail sentence, were the very same people, behind his "suicide,"

Yup. Nowts going to come of this.
45 pages haven't read but he hasn't actually been convicted of anything

He's not even been charged with anything

Last edited:

I have to say the part that doesn't ring true with me is the orgy. I find it difficult to believe that a royal of his age and experience at the time would be so monumentally stupid to literally expose himself like that. It wasn't the 1930s. You have to figure that the story has a good chance of getting out.

Other than that the allegations that have been made still need answering.
If there’s one thing we can be now sure of, it’s that he’s monumentally stupid.

If there’s one thing we can be now sure of, it’s that he’s monumentally stupid.

We can be sure of much, much more than that. Let's not blame his behaviour on 'stupidity'. We can be sure that he is an absolute liar. We can be sure that he remained friends with someone that was a sex offender. What sort of behavior is that? Remaining friends with someone who is a sex offender, who did time for trafficking you women, some of which were underage? It is an horrendous way to behave.

Andrew enjoyed what Epstein provided. It really is that simple.

A nice little cover all suggestion, give us a clue starting with which one and why .
Charles and Jimmy Savile. Start with that. Then Prince Charles association with Bishop Peter Ball. Lord Battenburg - sorry, let's get his anglicised name in there, Mountbatten - and young boys. Andrew and Epstein.

That's just a start. Not bad for one family, eh? And that is just off the top of my head.

Where does mummy get her money from

Us f***ing plebs
Whatever happens Hank one thing we can be assured we will be paying for the f**cker.

This has panned out rather well for Andy. He will still get his money without having to meet the plebs. Win win for him and his rotten family.
The whole royal family should be investigated.
then binned.

Whatever happens Hank one thing we can be assured we will be paying for the f**cker.

This has panned out rather well for Andy. He will still get his money without having to meet the plebs. Win win for him and his rotten family.

then binned.

Correct on both fronts - we’ll be paying for the lot of them. But it suits him fine to retreat from public viewing. Less scrutiny so he can pursue his tax-dodging, deviant ways. He’s a total beast.

But this family provide “stability”.

The thing I dont get, the girl reported all of this to the Met but they say "its not appropriate for us to investigate"

why the hell not? If it was anybody else they'd be all over it, they need to pull their finger out and drag him in for questioning.
Do you really not know why? I think it's fairly obvious.

It's not even at this stage about whether he had or hadn't done something , it's the fact that his status decrees that he's above any form of questioning other than in a TV studio.

Back