Duke of York Epstein interview. Tomorrow @ 9pm.

He hasn’t done anything illegal has he. As I’ve said so far he shouldn’t be f***ing a girl 17.

You are behind the story as they say in the press game, but on your point yes he has done something very much illegal, shagging sex trafficked girls is not really legal.

Now all his sponsors have deserted him, business has deserted him, he will have to go and face the music.
Watch this space, its all just getting started, poor ol randy Andy is well fucked.

Last edited:
You are behind the story as they say in the press game, but on your point yes he has done something very much illegal, shagging sex trafficked girls is not really legal.

Now all his sponsors have deserted him, business has deserted him, he will have to go and face the music.
Watch this space, its all just getting started, poor ol randy Andy is well fucked.
Hopefully all the people that he used will see him for what he is. He’s a f***ing scumbag. A proper leech. I do disagree with you though that the whole of his family should be tarnished with the same brush.

Hopefully all the people that he used will see him for what he is. He’s a f***ing scumbag. A proper leech. I do disagree with you though that the whole of his family should be be tarnished with the same brush.

One step at a time, dont change yer story, Andrew is going down, the rest of them it is my opinion they should not exist as a Royal family in England but thats a separate issue completely.

Lets stick on topic, nice try mind.

Hopefully all the people that he used will see him for what he is. He’s a f***ing scumbag. A proper leech. I do disagree with you though that the whole of his family should be tarnished with the same brush.

Maybe not shagging allegedly 17 year olds but they liked to put it about

Probably to water the old blue blood down

At first I didn't believe him but when he said it was impossible for him to sweat I quickly realised he was telling the truth.

One step at a time, dont change yer story, Andrew is going down, the rest of them it is my opinion they should not exist as a Royal family in England but thats a separate issue completely.

Lets stick on topic, nice try mind.
Good. I hope if he’s guilty he gets what he deserves but so far he hasn’t actually been accused Of any crimes. We’re in full agreement the bloke is an absolute twat but aside from that what he he actually done? From that film I’ve watched he is a proper f***ing scumbag but aside from being a jack the lad what has he actually done wrong?

Good. I hope if he’s guilty he gets what he deserves but so far he hasn’t actually been accused Of any crimes. We’re in full agreement the bloke is an absolute twat but aside from that what he he actually done? From that film I’ve watched he is a proper f***ing scumbag but aside from being a jack the lad what has he actually done wrong?

using a convicted sex trafficker to shag young girls from said sex trafficker, staying in said sex traffickers house while shagging those girls

you seem to be struggling with this subject mate, its not rocket science.

using a convicted sex trafficker to shag young girls from said sex trafficker, staying in said sex traffickers house while shagging those girls

Didn't happen - he was having a pizza

As I’ve said with you I agree. There’s absolutely no way he wouldn’t have known that Epstein was involved in this shit.

I’m agreeing with you but you are one of these posters that want to argue for the sake of it.

Last edited:

Back