Duke of York Epstein interview. Tomorrow @ 9pm.

For me? More difficult to believe. As I say, a royal who is raised being told at every turn about compromising oneself. Savile was a psychopath and I don't think Andrew is that league in spite of how mean he is supposed to be.

But I'm on about the supposed orgy here, I still think the allegations need answering.
Never underestimate the toxic combination of power, hubris, the feeling you get from being on holiday and being thick as fuck.

Never underestimate the toxic combination of power, hubris, the feeling you get from being on holiday and being thick as fuck.
I don't. I just find it difficult to believe. As I say. If true a case of all the above adding up to monumental stupidity in light of the environment in which he's been raised. How many women took part in this orgy? Did she say?

Last edited:
In the conspiracy theorist world its worth noting but it will soon blow over.

That's my understanding of it. Nothing to see here apart from a few bad decisions and judgements as a prince we are all obliged to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Could never in good conscience support the monarchy. A vile institution and a relic from a time long past. The odious Prince Andrew and his untouchable demeanour is a symptom of a far larger problem.

They think they’re above us all.
They have more money than you can possibly imagine.

I don't. I just find it difficult to believe. As I say. If true a case of all the above adding up to monumental stupidity in light of the environment in which he's been raised. How many women took part in this orgy? Did she say?
He believed he was untouchable. Imagine thinking that you can do anything, he's a man from unbelievable wealth who did nothing to earn it, believes he's immune from normal standards - he was photographed with the peado after he was released - it's mind boggling that anyone could believe anything that he says.

He believed he was untouchable. Imagine thinking that you can do anything, he's a man from unbelievable wealth who did nothing to earn it, believes he's immune from normal standards - he was photographed with the peado after he was released - it's mind boggling that anyone could believe anything that he says.
He believed he was untouchable

How do you know what he believed?

Well he was photographed with his arm around the accuser and after the convicted sex offender was released he was photographed spending time with him. I reckon he thought he was on solid ground.
Well you didn't answer the question:

Last edited by a moderator:
He believed he was untouchable

I think that hanging around with a convicted billionaire sex trafficking paedophile only months after they’ve been released from prison is proof that he believed that he was untouchable.

Not to mention the fact that he brushed off his behaviour as ‘letting the side down.’

I think that hanging around with a convicted billionaire sex trafficking paedophile only months after they’ve been released from prison is proof that he believed that he was untouchable.

Not to mention the fact that he brushed off his behaviour as ‘letting the side down.’
That's exactly what the edited 'leaked' footage was designed to do.
I feel @niceonemarra is just trolling us at this late hour :)
Edit your post, you have less than 2 minutes to edit your post.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back