Duffy reveals she was raped and held captive

Feel bad saying it if it was true but seems a bit fishy to me. Kidnapped at a restaurant and drugged and somehow got on a plane through customs then somewhere for weeks than back home.
Just doesnt ring true to me.
And then doesn't reveal the 'attacker'?

Wierd indeed.

Well how do you think they managed to abduct that princess from Dubai in broad daylight in London?
He was her father and probably had dual passport for her no?
Regardless... it is illegal to do so. I'm not saying impossible but illegal and not easy.

He was her father and probably had dual passport for her no?
Regardless... it is illegal to do so. I'm not saying impossible but illegal and not easy.
They might have had her passport if she’d arranged to do a gig there and then just got her smashed

Strange story. There seems (to me anyway) to be an allusion to who the abductor is. She was held for four weeks and no one noticed or called the police? The attacker dropped her back off at her house and a friend found her “looking dead”, wrapped in a blanket on her balcony? He was able to take her through customs and so on like this?

I don’t doubt her claims, but the story is actually really bizarre.

Strange story. There seems (to me anyway) to be an allusion to who the abductor is. She was held for four weeks and no one noticed or called the police? The attacker dropped her back off at her house and a friend found her “looking dead”, wrapped in a blanket on her balcony? He was able to take her through customs and so on like this?

I don’t doubt her claims, but the story is actually really bizarre.

mental. was her family and friends not looking for her? surely it would have been all over the news. i guess she was exploited, threatened and persuaded to ring home and tell everyone that she was ok.

it must be someone very powerful. must have had an infatuation with her.. bizarre story

Back