Dsquared 2

I wouldn't spend that on medicine man. :lol:

Yup. It's a f***ing sickner. :lol:

Then there's the tax free shit on top, stuff like Amazon vouchers and ipads that she wins. :(

You and I are on roughly the same I reckon and whilst a lot more money would be nice I’d rather have a public sector job on that salary, doing what I like than a high pressure job that just parts people from their money.

Don’t you feel the same?

You and I are on roughly the same I reckon and whilst a lot more money would be nice I’d rather have a public sector job on that salary, doing what I like than a high pressure job that just parts people from their money.

Don’t you feel the same?
I'd rather just win the lottery and be an arrogant prick to everyone tbh. :lol:

I like having a job where I can do satisfying pieces of work and (more importantly) nobody is timing me having a shite. I wouldn't get any job satisfaction from working on the phones in a call centre.

As a side venture I buy and sell on clothes as I have a friend who's a buyer and can get certain stuff at source price. Had a few young lads requesting recently I try and get some Dsquared. Now I like my clothes but this stuff is bizarre, it's high quality knitwear but has awful logos plastered on it in strange colours.

Can any more knowledgable people explain what makes these sell at £550 a hoody?
Stupidity.

Back