Dsquared 2

Every generation has some stupid fashion trends people spend silly money on.

Back when I lived at home I wouldn't think much of dropping a ton on a t-shirt and I only earned a grand a month. Don't think a young'un getting 3k a month selling in a call centre would think much of dropping a few hundred on a hoodie.
3k a month, what??? :eek:

As a side venture I buy and sell on clothes as I have a friend who's a buyer and can get certain stuff at source price. Had a few young lads requesting recently I try and get some Dsquared. Now I like my clothes but this stuff is bizarre, it's high quality knitwear but has awful logos plastered on it in strange colours.

Can any more knowledgable people explain what makes these sell at £550 a hoody?
What sort of clobber do you get ? its legite aye ?

What sort of clobber do you get ? its legite aye ?
If also like the know. I wear clothes so might be interested.
Yes all legit but I only operate on a small scale really for friends and people I know due to it being quite pricey buying an item for it not to sell and also due to the fact brands can be a bit arsey about it (fair enough I suppose). I have to bear in mind this is a side venture for me but it is my friend who's the buyer sole employment so don't want to potentially get him in trouble.

I don't know if you both follow Hoxtons wardrobe on instagram but he operates on a much larger scale and gets some very good stuff which he sells well below retails (and 100% legit). Also I'm unsure if that is classed as advertising so apologies if it is mods.

Yes all legit but I only operate on a small scale really for friends and people I know due to it being quite pricey buying an item for it not to sell and also due to the fact brands can be a bit arsey about it (fair enough I suppose). I have to bear in mind this is a side venture for me but it is my friend who's the buyer sole employment so don't want to potentially get him in trouble.

I don't know if you both follow Hoxtons wardrobe on instagram but he operates on a much larger scale and gets some very good stuff which he sells well below retails (and 100% legit). Also I'm unsure if that is classed as advertising so apologies if it is mods.
Well that was a diplomatic anwser, Im not on Instashite because i dont love myself. However i do like my designer brands and would like to know more.

Following. I’ll have a look. Cheers.

Well that was a diplomatic anwser, Im not on Instashite because i dont love myself. However i do like my designer brands and would like to know more.
YouTube Hoxton Trends. He's very good and knows his stuff

I saw some Dsquared2 in TK Maxx the other week.

Last edited:

Back