Dsquared 2

As a side venture I buy and sell on clothes as I have a friend who's a buyer and can get certain stuff at source price. Had a few young lads requesting recently I try and get some Dsquared. Now I like my clothes but this stuff is bizarre, it's high quality knitwear but has awful logos plastered on it in strange colours.

Can any more knowledgable people explain what makes these sell at £550 a hoody?

As a side venture I buy and sell on clothes as I have a friend who's a buyer and can get certain stuff at source price. Had a few young lads requesting recently I try and get some Dsquared. Now I like my clothes but this stuff is bizarre, it's high quality knitwear but has awful logos plastered on it in strange colours.

People are idiots.

First noticed this on footballers a year or two back, think maybes Man City are sponsored by them, and now on holiday this year loads had it on, now Aphrodite stock it.

Think it’s the whole social media circus that has made people want to dress like footballers that’s too blame.

Unattainability/Exclusivity
Loads of young’uns wear it, so not really exclusive. Worn by Merc A Class drivers and those going to Ibiza mainly.

Last edited:
First noticed this on footballers a year or two back, think maybes Man City are sponsored by them, and now on holiday this year loads had it on, now Aphrodite stock it.

Think it’s the whole social media circus that has made people want to dress like footballers that’s too blame.

Loads of young’uns wear it, so not really exclusive. Worn by Merc A Class drivers and those going to Ibiza mainly.
The caps I noticed are very popular at our games. For those who wouldn't know they are the ones with either ICON or Canada flags or Some reference to Twins :lol:. A lot of people posing in them on STID

London is full of people wearing it apparently. Absolute cesspit.

Sure I saw some Man City footballers (foreign) wearing it anarl. They obviously just bowl into a clothes hop and haven’t got a clue what to buy so just pick the most expensive stuff. Same with Moncler.

London is full of people wearing it apparently. Absolute cesspit.
Every generation has some stupid fashion trends people spend silly money on.

Back when I lived at home I wouldn't think much of dropping a ton on a t-shirt and I only earned a grand a month. Don't think a young'un getting 3k a month selling in a call centre would think much of dropping a few hundred on a hoodie.

Back when I lived at home I wouldn't think much of dropping a ton on a t-shirt and I only earned a grand a month. Don't think a young'un getting 3k a month selling in a call centre would think much of dropping a few hundred on a hoodie.
Say what now?

One of my best customers is actually a call centre manager. In my current job I quite regularly visit a large outsourced contact centre which my employer uses on Lingfield point and see lads younger than 25 with Canada Goose parkas etc. I suppose its about priorities just wondered with this brand in particular what the appeal was as its designs are far from subtle

Back