DSLR Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

GAVSAFC

Winger
Can anyone reccomend a good one to buy? I know they are expensive but I'm just looking for a one for around £300 for a Christmas present. Anyone reccomend a good one for around that price mark?

Cheers

I paid 225 for a 2nd hand NIKON d40x, cracking starter camera, and that is low end, so you might struggle for a decent one around that price I would have thought. There is a photography forum on here, give them a shout.

I've got a canon 350D had a for couple years now use it for both work and personal use it's been brilliant for me when using at staff parties. Saving up to upgrade, going to stick with the canon as never had any problems.

For around £300 you can get the Sony A290 in Jessops...or pay about 30 quid extra to get the A390 with Live View. I use the Sony A200 (The A290 replaced the A230 which replaced the A200 if that makes sense!) and it has been perfect as a beginner. Clyde off of here also used it to great effect before moving on to the Sony A530. The cheapest Canon that they have is the 1000D which is pretty decent but £350.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back