Dry January

Kinda sick of it now myself. I'm just getting too old. Could only manage 3 pints yesterday. Was in bed for 10 o clock last night & am still absolutely wrecked tired. Don't know will I have any today.

Out for the day with the lads tomorrow (ladsladslads!!) so no doubt will be feeling like shite on Thursday, swearing to never drink again.

Kinda sick of it now myself. I'm just getting too old. Could only manage 3 pints yesterday. Was in bed for 10 o clock last night & am still absolutely wrecked tired. Don't know will I have any today.

Out for the day with the lads tomorrow (ladsladslads!!) so no doubt will be feeling like shite on Thursday, swearing to never drink again.
I’ve earned mine through going out with the #lads!! like, not big nor clever.

It’s a very unpatriotic charade at a tune when our pubs need our custom more than ever. Use them or lose them .

And before anyone says you don’t need to drink alcohol in a pub. Yes. You. Fkin. Do.

I usually have 6 weeks or so off the booze at the start of each year, it’s a handy reset as this December in particular I’ve really gone for it and I feel terrible.

Back