Drones

Is it your footage?

Not something i tried when i was flying over that way, it just came up with warnings. How do you unlock it, will be picking a new M3pro up or getting mine repaired eventually and would love some footage of the SOL.
Yeah it’s my video :)

The pop up appears on screen and asks you to input your contact number to send you the code to unlock it. You have to abide by their ruling but I’ve only flown near it on non match days or when the match has either finished.

It should not effect us up here but just so people know, the CAA has imposed flight restrictions on 19th September for the Queens funeral.

Worth checking for the details if any southern based posters were thinking of trying to capture aerial scenes.

It should not effect us up here but just so people know, the CAA has imposed flight restrictions on 19th September for the Queens funeral.

Worth checking for the details if any southern based posters were thinking of trying to capture aerial scenes.
Yeah got the email. Only right i suppose as it would be crazy the amount trying to get footage.

On another note. Just moved the M3 on on ebay, took an offer of £230 for it, kept the controller and battery so not too bad. Stuck the spare set of props on it and It still flew aswell, a little unstable due to the loose arm. So frustrating how i crashed looking back now. Should be back up and running soon hopefully.

Back