Driving and phones

It doesn’t excuse it though, does it? It speaks volumes about the attention span, carelessness and entitlement of the driver, to whip the phone out and start texting whenever traffic stops.
It’s the way we’re conditioned now though isn’t it? We’re not allowed phones at work (officially), but I’ve still checked mine 92 times today.

Due to work commitments, I’ve found myself doing a lot more city centre driving than I’d like.

The sheer amount of people on their phones in queues of traffic is infuriating. I see it multiple times a day, every day.

There is no excuse for it. None.

Aye it is ridiculous. Absolutely f***ing massive fines and very lengthy driving bans might help reduce offending, what would also help is some technology that captures these clown shoes on film, other than the tiny number of existing cameras.

f***ing hate anyone who uses phones and drives, feel like pulling over and hoying bricks at cars when i see it in my rear view, might have to have cameras for it in the same way you have speed cameras, statistically it reduces reaction times more than drink driving/drug driving does, too
He's not good at all he needs a good kicking
why does he? Because he does the coppers jobs for them when there are thousands of road deaths in the uk every year down to entitled wankers?

Last edited:
f***ing hate anyone who uses phones and drives, feel like pulling over and hoying bricks at cars when i see it in my rear view, might have to have cameras for it in the same way you have speed cameras, statistically it reduces reaction times more than drink driving/drug driving does, too

why does he? Because he does the coppers jobs for them when there are thousands of road deaths in the uk every year down to entitled wankers?
Not his job though, the ones I saw he was stopping cars from taking a short cut but a cyclist just rode past doing exactly the same thing. He also puts a camera in their faces wanting a reaction, Im putting him in the same bracket as them 'auditor' bellends. As I said earlier the cameras on motorways catching people are a good thing, and using a mobile whilst driving is dangerous but what I don't agree with is when cars are at a total standstill. Even that cycling prick was filming people as they were checking phones or tablets on the passenger seats as they were at a complete standstill. If you wanna be policed by people who aree police mate it's upto you

Not his job though, the ones I saw he was stopping cars from taking a short cut but a cyclist just rode past doing exactly the same thing. He also puts a camera in their faces wanting a reaction, Im putting him in the same bracket as them 'auditor' bellends. As I said earlier the cameras on motorways catching people are a good thing, and using a mobile whilst driving is dangerous but what I don't agree with is when cars are at a total standstill. Even that cycling prick was filming people as they were checking phones or tablets on the passenger seats as they were at a complete standstill. If you wanna be policed by people who aree police mate it's upto you
I would agree with you if the crimes were relatively trivial matters mate but I when it comes to live or death situations, which all road crimes are necessarily categorised as, I say good on him. I think it has to be all or nothing when you're in control of a vehicle, and if one person has to follow the rules, then everybody should, it's one of the few times where black or white thinking is appropriate imo

He isnt doing cops jobs for them though. He pasting it all over social media therefore it makes it nigh on impossible to prosecute. Seen some videos where half of the videos are cut to prevent police seeing offences by the rider. Seen some where riders have then gone on to swear and threaten drivers in public...aye theyll be prosecuted for careless driving and you will be for public order

He isnt doing cops jobs for them though. He pasting it all over social media therefore it makes it nigh on impossible to prosecute. Seen some videos where half of the videos are cut to prevent police seeing offences by the rider. Seen some where riders have then gone on to swear and threaten drivers in public...aye theyll be prosecuted for careless driving and you will be for public order
gets a fair enough amount of prosecutions to make it worthwhile, and if you've seen the standard of driving in London in particular then I think it's well worth it

Im sure he claims 800+ prosecutions from his videos.

I thought that the police wanted dash cam footage and stuff?

His footage has led to hundreds successful prosecutions....

Back