Driving and phones

In the space of 30 mins I’ve seen 2 drivers looking down to there right while on there phones the first with his kid in the back!
It’s obviously possible to drive and look at your phone and nothing ever comes of it the vast majority of times, but can ppl really not just look at there phones for a small period of time?

In the space of 30 mins I’ve seen 2 drivers looking down to there right while on there phones the first with his kid in the back!
It’s obviously possible to drive and look at your phone and nothing ever comes of it the vast majority of times, but can ppl really not just look at there phones for a small period of time?
Dinnar, al get back to you when I’ve stopped driving

Stick it in a cradle on the windscreen and you can watch the road and read your messages at the same time. I’ve got CarPlay now like so I don’t bother.

It’s definitely a young driver problem in the main. Boils my piss. There’s no need for anyone to ever be on their phone whilst driving.

It should be an instant ban. Hundreds of people would be alive right now if it wasn’t for distracted drivers using Facebook or Instagram.

Worst I’ve ever seen was a young lass in a VW texting whilst on the motorway. I wouldn’t have noticed if she wasn’t swerving around her lane.

The worst offenders are lasses in Fiat 500s, lads in Golfs and white van men.

I was driving on the M4 a few years ago and a car must have been doing about 35mph and as I passed him I see he was on his phone with earphones in aswell.

Back