Driver stupidly being punished.

Couldn't resist hanging about to see the carnage.

All you can hear is people moaning g that they will challenge them and there are no signs.

Apart from the big one when you go in saying must be parked wholly in a parking bay.

As someone who lives close to a school, I can confirm that a parent attending a school function is expected to park like a f***ing idiot with total and utter disregard for the highway code and must do so as to cause significant inconvenience and obstruction to all other pedestrians and passing vehicles.

This policy also applies to the silly bitches who attend the keep-fat in the school gym four times a week but insist upon parking as close as f***ing possible incase they loose .0000000000000000001g by walking an extra 15 f***ing yards

As someone who lives close to a school, I can confirm that a parent attending a school function is expected to park like a f***ing idiot with total and utter disregard for the highway code and must do so as to cause significant inconvenience and obstruction to all other pedestrians and passing vehicles.

This policy also applies to the silly bitches who attend the keep-fat in the school gym four times a week but insist upon parking as close as f***ing possible incase they loose .0000000000000000001g by walking an extra 15 f***ing yards
Sums most of the culprits up.

I live by a school as well. Apparently picking up kids means you can just step out on a road without looking. When combined with people parking like absolute twats is a pretty dangerous combination.

Back