Drinks Kitty

Got a lads trip to Bilbao in Jan and we are going cashless kitty and using Monzo instead. Everyone has a card and we will just lob into the kitty and away we go. Been away with same group loads of times (Dortmund, Malaga, Cork. Porto to name a few) and one lad usually does the kitty - works well. Don't think I have ever done it in UK.
Not sure why but this reminds me of the rumour that Hasidic Jews have sex through a sheet with a hole in it.

Got a lads trip to Bilbao in Jan and we are going cashless kitty and using Monzo instead. Everyone has a card and we will just lob into the kitty and away we go. Been away with same group loads of times (Dortmund, Malaga, Cork. Porto to name a few) and one lad usually does the kitty - works well. Don't think I have ever done it in UK.
Sorry Michael, that was just noise

Ideal for a long weekend abroad on the drink for a stag do. Hoy a couple hundred quid in on the first day and settle any bar tabs at the end out of it. Every one can top up the same amount days later if you spend it all. Wouldn't even cross my mind to do it here though. Just go rounds or if with people who you know don't take the piss whoever is at the bar at the time gets them in. Nothing worse than people who wait to be told it's their turn.

Back