Drinks Kitty

JL1985

Striker
I love a drinks kitty on a night out. Always seems to end up being cheaper and it’s like having a waiter or waitress because your chosen drink just appears in front of you.

Remember being in Belgium at a works conference with loads of people from other European plants. It was torture in the first bar, everyone queueing to buy single drinks. Someone suggested a kitty and that we all hoy €10 in each. Then it got into a bit of a pissing contest, the Italians wanted to put €20 in each one of the French blokes insisted on putting €50 (because it was his birthday 😯). Anyway, there was quite a pot and it was given to me and my colleague Bob (r.i.p.) to sort the drinks. The Italians decided they wanted soft drinks, others were still on their first drinks and weren't ready for another one and some just didnt want anything. Then after that round almost everyone went back to the hotel to turn in. It left myself, Bob and a couple of Germans with about €400 for the rest of the night 😁. Cant remember much more about the rest of the night and only just made it down for breakfast the next day.

Remember being in Belgium at a works conference with loads of people from other European plants. It was torture in the first bar, everyone queueing to buy single drinks. Someone suggested a kitty and that we all hoy €10 in each. Then it got into a bit of a pissing contest, the Italians wanted to put €20 in each one of the French blokes insisted on putting €50 (because it was his birthday 😯). Anyway, there was quite a pot and it was given to me and my colleague Bob (r.i.p.) to sort the drinks. The Italians decided they wanted soft drinks, others were still on their first drinks and weren't ready for another one and some just didnt want anything. Then after that round almost everyone went back to the hotel to turn in. It left myself, Bob and a couple of Germans with about €400 for the rest of the night 😁. Cant remember much more about the rest of the night and only just made it down for breakfast the next day.
Not related incidents I hope.

Having a kitty doesn’t get away from the tight twats who put in the same as everyone else but always try and get something far more expensive than the others and normally far more expensive than what they would usually have.

Having a kitty doesn’t get away from the tight twats who put in the same as everyone else but always try and get something far more expensive than the others and normally far more expensive than what they would usually have.

This. I’m disappointed with any bloke who doesn’t just have a pint or at a push a bottle when the kitty is in full swing.

Back