Drinking

Northern Monk releasing a rhubarb and custard pale ale end of the week. They've never done a bad one thus far.

It's like any other drink. Can have a tea on my own. A coffee. A juice. A glass of wine. A bottle of beer etc.

Well yeah see what you mean, having a bottle same as another drink.

What I was meaning was that could not drink can after can in the house on my own, or bottle of wine on my own, could not imagine getting pissed not in company.

Don’t drink during the week, have done in the past mind. Only really drink when i’m out, might have a few on a Friday or Saturday if we’re having a weekend in

Northern Monk releasing a rhubarb and custard pale ale end of the week. They've never done a bad one thus far.

It's like any other drink. Can have a tea on my own. A coffee. A juice. A glass of wine. A bottle of beer etc.
Imagine not drinking a certain type of drink because you don’t have any company :lol:

Can’t drink water as the mrs has gone out

It's a easy habit to form. I dont drink midweek at all now unless it's a special occasion and I'm out. I only drink at weekends now and trying to cut down on wine.
Kicked wine out of my life two years ago and don't miss it. It is a potent drink and easy to have one more glass, with a stinking bad head the next day. How many people say they are 'going to have a glass of wine'? Not really the case though. I'm going to have a bottle of wine tonight is closer.

Have a bottle of red every night. 2 bottles and 4 pint cans on a weekend. Doeant affect me as much as it should. Gonna try to have days off during the week but cant remember a day i havent drank tbh. Call me a drunk if you want but im no quitter

Back