Drinking

LondonMackem

Striker
In the house in the week during the evening. Becoming an every day occurrence with a bottle of red. Never used to do it when I lived with my parents. Been in my flat just over a year and for the past 6 months love a drop on a school night. Not to get pissed or owt, just relaxing.

Starting to think I may need to slow down, but I’m only 28 so maybe I shouldn’t worry too much.

Anyone else indulge a little too much?

In the house in the week during the evening. Becoming an every day occurrence with a bottle of red. Never used to do it when I lived with my parents. Been in my flat just over a year and for the past 6 months love a drop on a school night. Not to get pissed or owt, just relaxing.

Starting to think I may need to slow down, but I’m only 28 so maybe I shouldn’t worry too much.

Our lass has been away for 6 nights
6 nights= 6 bottles of red

:neutral:

Used to do it all the time. At 28 it's no bother. Give it another 4 or 5 years and you'll feel it in the morning more and not be able to fit into your clothes

Enjoy it though, used to love watching a good bit Tele or film with a bottle of wine

Never drink in the house. Only ever drink when out with mates but that's always owa the top to make up for it.
Thats what I used to do (still do tbf) but now it’s just become habit to have wine in the cupboard during the week. Partly to go with food but then I continue with the bottle after.

If you’re confident with yourself then you shouldn’t have any doubt over it. If you don’t trust yourself then you shouldn’t do it and ask someone else what to do. If you have to ask then you you’re fucked. Ask your best friend what he thinks of you.

Last edited:

Back