Drinking out of date beer

Got some Goose Island Ale here that has a date of Oct 18, drinking the first bottle now and it tastes okish, but hard to tell beciause I've already supped a bottle of red. Is it recommended drink before (for best taste) or am I going to die?

What do you think the cut-off date would be? When I watch the Walking Dead they're knocking back beer and I'm worried for them.
I don't think there's going to be a zombie apocalypse but hopefully something similar so I don't have to go to work.

I've drank stuff that's been about 6 months out of date and still breathing, dinnar really aslong as it tastes fine I'd sup it

I had some out of date San Miguel recently. Gave me a stotting headache after only a couple.

Make of that what you will.

Got some Goose Island Ale here that has a date of Oct 18, drinking the first bottle now and it tastes okish, but hard to tell beciause I've already supped a bottle of red. Is it recommended drink before (for best taste) or am I going to die?

It'll be fine. As long as it's still bright and clear and smells ok, it's drinkable.

When it goes off, it goes cloudy with sediment and smells like baked bean farts.

Back