Drinking on your own

If it's just for a pint whilst waiting for someone or a train or bus then it's fine, I couldn't go from pub to pub it just doesn't feel right somehow.

I’m away on a training course for work and I’m thoroughly enjoying a couple of pints on my own just watching the world go by. I never ever get a minute to myself at home so I’m loving it to be honest.

Anyone a fan of drinking alone or is it considered a sad mans game?

I work away from home i drink most nights usually one of them on my OWN...wanking off to pictures of my lasses friends on instagram and generally having a Hoot of a time

Wouldn’t want to do it all the time but there’s definitely a time and place where it’s class. I did it briefly on Saturday while getting some Christmas shopping in in town. I was finished getting what I needed but my lass had other stuff to do so I said I was going to go for a wander, went and found a pub with Soccer Saturday on and watched the second half scores come in with a pint in peace.

This time of year it's class, people watching staff Christmas nights out. A young lad in a tracksuit next to some old tart dressed age inappropriate next to fella who thinks he's the life and soul next to the geek who didn’t get the memo about no Christmas jumpers this year.

Back