Drinking in Sunderland city centre

The rabbit, whether you like it or not, was the only place full over Xmas like
Black eye friday, boxing day and sheff wed match, was the busiest pub in town

I don't mind The Rabbit personally, as said before it reminds me of Brogans, but that was 13 years ago and I've outgrown that shit :D But The Rabbit's constantly popping off, even on a Sunday there's a few in before they head up to Ttonic.

Finished work at 3am, ended up in Trilogy before heading to Spot White and felt like everyone who started in The Rabbit ended up there with it's 4:30am license, was surprised how I got a Treble Whiskey for a fiver mind which I wasn't complaining about

I don't mind The Rabbit personally, as said before it reminds me of Brogans, but that was 13 years ago and I've outgrown that shit :D But The Rabbit's constantly popping off, even on a Sunday there's a few in before they head up to Ttonic.

Finished work at 3am, ended up in Trilogy before heading to Spot White and felt like everyone who started in The Rabbit ended up there with it's 4:30am license, was surprised how I got a Treble Whiskey for a fiver mind which I wasn't complaining about
Wheres trilogy and spot white?🤷‍♂️😂

Changed it over lockdown... The worst business deal I've ever seen since Sunderland AFC signed Jack Rodwell.. And it's been pretty damaging to the Night life in general.. Was only a few weeks ago a live band came in set their kit up etc, ended up packing up 15 minutes after they found out they sold literally zero tickets :D

Just pissing money away for the sake of it and the fact Arizona used to get rammed every weekend, just mental how he hasn't cut his losses and changed it back like.
Glitterball have taken all of Arizona’s custom now I’d imagine. Never got why it shut. It was always busy on a weekend

The rabbit, whether you like it or not, was the only place full over Xmas like
Black eye friday, boxing day and sheff wed match, was the busiest pub in town

So is stockton
If I was going to invest in a bar in Sunderland it would be The Rabbit.
I think they've got the target market spot on.

If I was going to invest in a bar in Sunderland it would be The Rabbit.
I think they've got the target market spot on.

They likely wouldn't sell, alot of bars are losing money, especially on Fridays! The Rabbit is 1 of the few who aren't!

I think it's put forward a fantastic question in my head though; if I was given a million quid to buy out a bar, refurbish it and open it back up, which would it be... I'd probably go with Establishment, 2nd choice would be The Pickle.. Both are on the 2 busiest corners so you want to be around there

They likely wouldn't sell, alot of bars are losing money, especially on Fridays! The Rabbit is 1 of the few who aren't!

I think it's put forward a fantastic question in my head though; if I was given a million quid to buy out a bar, refurbish it and open it back up, which would it be... I'd probably go with Establishment, 2nd choice would be The Pickle.. Both are on the 2 busiest corners so you want to be around there
I think there’s far too many bars and quite spread out, it was fine years ago with more numbers but both bars you’ve mentioned there are ones we walk past and always look pretty empty.
I’m not sure a refurb would do much.
Probably better turning one of them into a late night Greggs.

I think there’s far too many bars and quite spread out, it was fine years ago with more numbers but both bars you’ve mentioned there are ones we walk past and always look pretty empty.
I’m not sure a refurb would do much.
Probably better turning one of them into a late night Greggs.
The pickle has failed since lolas early days, 2 mates bought it, tried the food route had good dj's on, it was a money pit.
Baroque is a massive building, never seems busy like

Back