Drinking habits that annoy you

When people drink too much alcohol than they ever need to and ruin what would have been a good night out by either being sick, causing an argument, becoming a pain in the arse or getting in a scrap.

Drink driving

Herbs it isn't the same at all you mentalist.
From your list of egregious intolerance I am betting you wouldn't hold your mates' pints if they fucked off and left you to hold their pint.

In fairness to him, we do have a pint-holding pact at half time with no questions asked when any party chooses to go for a piss.

I hate “the kitty” went out with work for the first and last time ten years ago Wetherspoons Wembley think I got 5 of slop for about £30.

All the young ninjas were on JD and coke and vodka red bull.

I am cash only as well.. out the other week and my mate doesn’t carry cash anymore and takes the piss out of me for doing so.

Went to a bar in London Bridge and it was cash only... on his round as well.. he asked me for for £20.

I sent him to the cash point

I feel your pain Marty. Chaplins (apart from the Irish lad ) is particularly bad for this..

It’s even worse when the female staff will serve females first regardless of where they are in the queue.

It’s not often I cry but walking up to the bar and the person in front has a menu with them makes me.

Can I have curly fries instead of normal chips and mayonnaise as well

Just die.
I've never met your m8, but judging by this alone I think he's a Bell.
Sadly I think more bells will adopt this position and attitude.

I had a first last night. I was served a pint of beer in a paper cup. The sort you get McDonald’s fizzy pop in. I can tolerate dimpled pint pot, the old solid plastic pints and even the soft placcie ones they used to sell at the SoL. But a paper cup, no way. I won’t be going back.

I had a first last night. I was served a pint of beer in a paper cup. The sort you get McDonald’s fizzy pop in. I can tolerate dimpled pint pot, the old solid plastic pints and even the soft placcie ones they used to sell at the SoL. But a paper cup, no way. I won’t be going back.

that just seems really pointless and a waste even if they're recycled

People making a big thing out me not drinking before I went into remission even though I wasn't really that fussed about not drinking.

"Oh go on, one drink won't hurt." "It will, my inside swill feel like they are burning and I'll have chronic diarrhea." "You'll be fine man" etc. Then talking about me as if I wasn't there "awww isn't it awful that she can't drink." "It would do my head in that would" etc.
That's the bloody Indian curry restoration bollocks as well.
Ooops ... restaurant bollocks.
Indian curry gives me the shots. "Oh, that's ok, this one's different".
It never f***ing is.

It never f***ing is.
Double oops. Shots? Shits.
All having fun waiting for the next "help" from this shagging keyboard ( and me probably)

Last edited:

It never f***ing is.

Double oops. Shots? Shits.
All having fun waiting for the next "help" from this shagging keyboard ( and me probably)
Why can the Indians never pull a good pint? Like any of them

Back