Drinking extremely out of date energy drink bad for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Live In Hope

I have decided to go healthy today but just realised I am out of ''jack3d'' energy drink and without it I really cant be bothered :lol:. I am absolutely dependent on it, I am getting some delivered on friday but till then I have no proper energy drink.

I have however found some ''liquid speed'' at the bottom of a cupboard in which I had purchased in the summer of 2007 :lol:, the lettering seems scrambled but it seems that it expired in March 2008. Will it still give me a kick, or will it actually kill me?

This is the exact stuff I found
Logon or register to see this image

I don't have a clue about stuff like this but my gut tells me not to have it if it was in date, I wouldn't touch jack 3d either though myself.

I think you should do it :lol:

:lol::Class!

Probably wouldn't try it like, can you not just have like 9 cups of coffee and a redbull?

Think thats my safest bet as the out of date drink doesnt look healthy at all and will very possibly just stop my heart haha.

I have came so accustomed to powerful energy drinks that red bull etc is like water to me, but I suppose I will have to just for today :lol:

I don't have a clue about stuff like this but my gut tells me not to have it if it was in date, I wouldn't touch jack 3d either though myself.

If he does drink it then he's not allowed to enter any sporting competitions as it contains a banned substance: Methylhexanamine, aka DMAA.

I have tried loads and loads of energy drinks down the years and Jack3d is the best, gives you loads of energy!

I wont be drinking it now, been researching the risks and it could be quite fatal, at the very least I will be on the toilet all day :lol:

If he does drink it then he's not allowed to enter any sporting competitions as it contains a banned substance: Methylhexanamine, aka DMAA.

Really? Not that I would ever enter a sporting competition apart from amateur cricket :lol:

Honestly Jack3d is immense, I reccommend it thoroughly, however the first few times on it makes you feel a little on edge, I wasnt sure if I was going to ejaculate or my heart was going to jump out my chest and do another few reps for me :)

Jack3d will be banned soon enough, so make the most if it I suppose.

Jack3d will be banned soon enough, so make the most if it I suppose.

I love the stuff, but the way you said that worries me a bit. I know it can't be good for me, but I haven't read any reports that's saying it's worth banning. Is it just a certain ingredient? In which case I'd expect it to be back in 6 months time with a very slightly changed chemical to "legalise" it.

so what does jack3d do? you lift bigger or more reps or run for longer?

2 cups of filter coffee and I spend the day agitated to say the least and I usually crap like billyo.

2 cups of filter coffee and I spend the day agitated to say the least and I usually crap like billyo.
It raises your systolic blood pressure by about 6 points, and that's about it.

But that was only a very small study over only 10 weeks and paid for by the manufacturer of jack3d, so I'm not sure too much weight should be put on it.

http://www.nutraingredients.com/Research/Jack3D-is-safe-Study

Oooh, that linkie says that jack3d has "been deemed an unauthorised drug in the UK" ...

I love the stuff, but the way you said that worries me a bit. I know it can't be good for me, but I haven't read any reports that's saying it's worth banning. Is it just a certain ingredient? In which case I'd expect it to be back in 6 months time with a very slightly changed chemical to "legalise" it.

1,3 dimethylamylamine.

It's basicaly got a bunch of stimulants in and some bullshit fillers in, but the stimulants in it are why people use it.

This! I am have ordered 6 tubs of it :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back