Drinking at home on your own

Can I reiterate here - I’m not talking about a couple of glasses of Rouge, a few malts or even a four pack. I’m taking about drinking like when you’re out for a session - 20+ unit levels.

I rarely get proper smashed at home but have done with our lass a couple of times over the last few weeks.
^
Been caught on a Sunday morning with his flaccid cock in his hand.

I've been caught out in a different but equally embarrassing way before like.

Last edited:

I rarely get proper smashed at home but have done with our lass a couple of times over the last few weeks.

I've been caught out in a different but equally embarrassing way before like.
Go on?
I drink stout or porter & we’ve got a cream settee. Our lass hates me.

As I said, rarely drink in the house, but since lockdown, I feel like it’s my duty to have a few Friday &/or Saturday.
My settee is a light brown, I was drinking a can of that Edinburgh gin with ginger so never stained

Last edited:
Go on?

My settee is a light brown, I was drinking a can of that Edinburgh gin with ginger so never stained

I was pissed and decided to have a wank, loaded up one of my favourite adult videos on my laptop and sorted myself out. I closed the laptop and went to bed. When our lass got up in the morning she could hear weird noises. Traced them to my laptop which was playing the video over and over again on a loop. :lol:

I did this on Friday and it suddenly occurred to me that it was a completely alien concept. In fact, I can’t remember staying in with the intention of getting drunk since I was a student, 27 years ago. I normally spend my nights in on the PlayStation, but that was out the window if drinking was to be done.
I was wandering round the house with no clue what to do. I did a load of social media chatting, but they all went dead around 11, so I ended up just watching music videos on YouTube and dancing round the garden, til people reappeared on the chats a bit later on.
A very strange, but somewhat enjoyable experience, although I wouldn’t want to make a habit of it.
I think id rather give up booze than become a lone house drinker.
Love a few cans at home me. What’s wrong with playing PlayStation with a few cold suds?

Been quite enjoying me pissups. Though wife is a drinking partner. She was working Friday night so chatted to work mates on zoom. Had a catch up with other mates on zoom on the saturday.
We should have a Zoom bar where we all chat and drink, we could even invent some daft games. None that includes getting your kit off though.

Done 3 nights on the trot (I’m on leave) to get rid of my mental real ale panic buy. I’m at the point of forcing it down now.
Oh Before anyone starts I’m a massive binger who used to flatten a mountain of Christmas chocolate as a kid cos it was there.
When it’s gone I’ll not be arsed.....

Don't normally do it. I've had a few days on my own (self isolating a bit) and thought I'd end up getting pissed, even bought more drink in to make sure I had enough, but every evening I've decided not to bother. Seems a bit pointless, I'd just end up getting pissed and dancing around the sitting room. I think I'm worst for it when there's been a match, if I come in after a night match and I've had a few I often end up having a few more cans when really I should just go to bed. From a sober start the idea of getting pissed at home on my own hasn't appealed.

Do it religiously come the weekend unless I’m out, in which case I’ll be out drinking instead. I don’t quite hammer it like I do when I’m out, but I don’t just have a couple either. One of life’s pleasures when it gets to late on and I stick the music on on YouTube.

Don’t bother during the week though apart from on rare occasions, and that hasn’t changed since this lockdown happened. In a way I’m sticking to that even more in the current situation because it feels like having a drink to look forward to on a weekend is about the only thing left to look forward to come a Friday afternoon.

Back