Drinking 2 litres of water a day

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WeekendMillionaire

Anyone on here do this ? This is the recommended amount of water to drink a day.
If so, do they really feel the benefits of doing this?

i never drink water. Ever. Probably explains why i get constipation and heartburn.

hope this helps

Anyone on here do this ? This is the recommended amount of water to drink a day.
If so, do they really feel the benefits of doing this?

i started to do it as part of my new years resolution get fit lose weight effort. I don't do it every day but manage most - especially mon - fri. the only real difference ive noticed is my piss is fairly clear where as before it was always pretty dark which is supposed to mean you are dehyraded.

always forget.... have to keep going to the toilet if I do so I don't drink nearly enough during the day then by the time I remember on an evening I don't want to be getting up in the night for the bog either...

Drink lots of decaf tea.

we used to have our piss monitored when playng rugby to make sure we were drinking enough at every toilet stop so i still have the habit to drink gallons.

Drinking that amount of water was made up by companies who sell water, you dont need it, fact

waaaaaaaaaaaay more. i've done 2 by 10am. 1 litre overnight no problems. p1ss like a camel. hydration is so important

Is it possible to drown your body IF you drink too much water.
Won't your organs struggle to store that much water?

I do.

It seems to make getting up on a morning easier.

Hangovers don't tend to be as bad

Is it possible to drown your body IF you drink too much water.
Won't your organs struggle to store that much water?

yep but i balance it with salts and sugars. we were told a fact once by our conditioner (no idea if it's true) but it stuck with me. losing 2% of your body huydration equaes to a 10% loss in physical and mental performance. not sure on the exact stats but being dry is one of the worst feelings and it fcks your concentration.

Easily, 1 have pints of water at work, by about 10am I've exceeded my daily requirement. I must have about 7-8 pints a day, a bit less on weekends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back