Drink Driving Conviction/Coaching Kids

It’s funny that when it comes to driving at 35/36 in a 30 zone almost everyone will admit to it, as everyone has done it but driving the next day after a drink is sort of a taboo thing and it triggers the angry posters. Even though thousands more are killed each year due to speeding than drink driving.

It’s funny that when it comes to driving at 35/36 in a 30 zone almost everyone will admit to it, as everyone has done it but driving the next day after a drink is sort of a taboo thing and it triggers the angry posters. Even though thousands more are killed each year due to speeding than drink driving.
I drink a lot but I work any hours I want during the week I don't normally drink on a weekend as I usually do gigs.

I've been over the limit and drove tonnes of times. I don't know a person who won't have been at some point tbh. It's obviously not right like but drinking and driving (the next day) is just the way it is.

It doesn’t necessarily mean you’d be over the limit anyway.
Imagine if the level was zero, when would it be ok to drive?

It’s totally avoidable
Of course it is.
People need to grow up and start to take responsibility for their own actions.

It's not hard to 'prepare your life' in advance - if you're going to have a drink then make arrangements so you don't have to drive the next day - if that's not possible then don't touch the booze.
Simple really.

Back