Dreambox - Beginning of the End?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSNHQ - Gone.
Box Office - Gone.
Atlantic - Gone.
Eurosport 1 and 2 - gone.

Might be a fix but regular dreambox users will already know these channels have gone black.
Shit load more gone today. No sports at all.

I've not took the plunge yet. I've muddled on with what I still had. I did request a test line on techkings before the Joshua fight so I'll have a look at one of them.
I was going to go for Sportsmania to replaces the missing Box Office and Sky Sports channels but it looks like they'll all be going sooner or later so might as well go for full IPTV. There's a group on facebook selling them but think it requires a reflash of the box. Would much prefer to run my N line on the Wooshbuild alongside the IPTV if possible. I'll have a look through those forums and see what the best option is.

I was going to go for Sportsmania to replaces the missing Box Office and Sky Sports channels but it looks like they'll all be going sooner or later so might as well go for full IPTV. There's a group on facebook selling them but think it requires a reflash of the box. Would much prefer to run my N line on the Wooshbuild alongside the IPTV if possible. I'll have a look through those forums and see what the best option is.
Aye I want to keep the changes as minimal as possible, so same interface and guide etc.

Looks like iptv sports are being targeted aswell so that might not be an option long term either.

Sportsmania having bother with sky/bt links being blocked when games are on.

Looks like iptv sports are being targeted aswell so that might not be an option long term either.

Almost as sky want people to pay them for the pleasure of these sports - bastards...

Will be Just a freeview box soon. Had a good run. Not sure what my next move will be.

I am considering this. So I can have FTA channels constantly working and IPTV without having another box under my TV.
Programmable sat dish?

Will be Just a freeview box soon. Had a good run. Not sure what my next move will be.

I am considering this. So I can have FTA channels constantly working and IPTV without having another box under my TV.

Just go back to the pub, see if Niall will get the pints in.

They have a new system in place for next season that they say BT or sky won't be able to get near. They just have to wait to implement it so for the next week or so it'll be a bit dodgy

Sky sports went off for me 10 mins after kick off. There was other streams available so not really an issue. On there Facebook group it looked like a few had problems though.

They aren't blocking the streams for people outside of the UK so he'll be sound

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back