Dreambox - Beginning of the End?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Been told that all channels will be gone in the next 2 months. Bought myself a mag2* box all Sky channels in HD plus all the 3pm games.

If you have an android box you can get an app called stbemu that emulates a mag iptv box . It's spot on for running iptv services.

On a smart tv or android tv (not all smart tv has it though ) you can't beat an app called smartiptv, you get a week free trial after you first open it then it costs a couple of quid to unlock .

If you have an android box you can get an app called stbemu that emulates a mag iptv box . It's spot on for running iptv services.

On a smart tv or android tv (not all smart tv has it though ) you can't beat an app called smartiptv, you get a week free trial after you first open it then it costs a couple of quid to unlock .

so I have an android box with sportnsntion HD on, can I get it to work through IPTV/stbemu please mate ? I ask this as I also watch council tele through a vu duo 2, which looks like it will be off soon if this thread is anything to go by. so am going to need a normal TV guide very soon. cheers

so I have an android box with sportnsntion HD on, can I get it to work through IPTV/stbemu please mate ? I ask this as I also watch council tele through a vu duo 2, which looks like it will be off soon if this thread is anything to go by. so am going to need a normal TV guide very soon. cheers
Your council telly channels will be fine. It's the transponders of the paid channels they're pissing around with.

Sports nation is iptv mate basically.

Using stbemu is just another way to watch an iptv service, only offered for some services as its dependent on their streaming setup. SN doesn't offer it, it's web and app based only.

even through my dreambox (vu duo ?)

Through everything. They are changing the encryption of even the SD channels now. They done it with HD ages ago. A few channels are black now, more will likely follow. Nobody knows for sure when. Can't see it being too long.

Only place you will get them is IPTV services (such as ultimate mania which is the big brother of sports nation) who re-stream the providers IPTV channels (which you would get on sky go and services such as that)

EDIT. Misread! Your paid channels won't work on any but yes as said free channels work on any box!

Last edited:
even through my dreambox (vu duo ?)

Yeah, they're free to air, and these boxes are FTA sat boxes with the ability for card sharing etc, for paid stuff.

Through everything. They are changing the encryption of even the SD channels now. They done it with HD ages ago. A few channels are black now, more will likely follow. Nobody knows for sure when. Can't see it being too long.

Only place you will get them is IPTV services (such as ultimate mania which is the big brother of sports nation) who re-stream the providers IPTV channels (which you would get on sky go and services such as that)

He's asking about FTA channels mate.

EDIT. Misread! Your paid channels won't work on any but yes as said free channels work on any box!

ahhh. great :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back