Dreambox - Beginning of the End?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not much cop on normal iptv setups mind mate.

Not really mate - Kodi is going to be your only option unless you get something like ntv.mx and a mag2* box
Normal IPTV setups?

looks like mine has gone off completely ffs
Set fire to it.

is there a decent box that works with that. hate f***ing about on the computer or with kodi just to flick through tv channels
The new zgemma box looks topper but don't think ultimatemania will work on it without kodi.

Neither. It is IPTV through a plugin. These are new boxes specifically for iptv. Zgemma I55 I think.

Ahh, got'cha.

If you want to go that route then mate why not just subscribe to the iptv service from somewhere then use the IPTV plugin on your smart tv? Same principle but no need to buy another box.

I am looking at the new zgemma boxes for it mate so linux based I presume.

What is it you are after? A box for IPTV or a cardshare thing?

I'm not sure mate, I've heard people talk about openbox and how they get loads of channels,

I was thinking about getting one but not if they are closing the channels down.

I don't know what IPTV is or how card sharing works tbh.

I'm not sure mate, I've heard people talk about openbox and how they get loads of channels,

I was thinking about getting one but not if they are closing the channels down.

I don't know what IPTV is or how card sharing works tbh.

I would avoid openbox (card sharing) boxes for now mate as it looks like it is on it's way out. IPTV is just streaming which looks like the way forward.

Ahh, got'cha.

If you want to go that route then mate why not just subscribe to the iptv service from somewhere then use the IPTV plugin on your smart tv? Same principle but no need to buy another box.

Not sure the sony tv's support the IPTV apps mate. Keep seeing people talking about them on Samsung and LG tvs but not the Sony androids.

No point now mate. European stuff is still open if you have motorised dish but forget about the uk stuff now, it won't last much longer imo.
Cable cline is the way for now if you are in the area.

Might get another motorised tbh. Should never have took my old one down really. They are Class.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back