Dream

burchmackem

Striker
Had a dream last night about tomorrow. I was at "Wembley" with a bunch of other supporters. As the game was getting close to starting, three fights broke out amongst the Charlton players. Scenes!

Then a bison got loose on the pitch and started trampling a bunch of players. I think 09 got trampled. Hard to tell from where I was sitting. More scenes!

Thought I'd share. Now I'll get my coat.

Had a dream last night about tomorrow. I was at "Wembley" with a bunch of other supporters. As the game was getting close to starting, three fights broke out amongst the Charlton players. Scenes!

Then a bison got loose on the pitch and started trampling a bunch of players. I think 09 got trampled. Hard to tell from where I was sitting. More scenes!

Cheese last thing at night.
Does it every time for me but always includes an axe :lol:

Are you certain it was a bison, not a buffalo? There's a foolproof way of telling the difference: you can't wesh yer ands in a buffalo, loik, yenow.

Are you sure it’s not a script off your next movie

Got this text off my son this morning

“First dream about the playoff final, we won 1-0 with a first half goal, both teams hitting he bar in the second half

I had to receive treatment for an eye injury, but I soldiered on until the end

Was gooch that hit the post
Whacked a bit of aloe Vera oil in my eye and I was fine hahah
I even made it to the Britain’s got talent final afterwards and met Steven mulhern”

He claims no alcohol or substances were taken before bed!

Did the bison get a yellow or was it sent off.

I dreamed we were 5-2 up, but Charlton pulled it back to 5-5

I was then running around some made up city trying to find a bar to watch the penalties, couldn't find one, it was horrible.

Does your coat button up the back, I love me jacket

That wasn't a dream man, That was the Portsmouth away game you were watching. It was a Hippo though, not a Bison.

I had a dream we lost 3-1... so Haway the Bison!

That was Portsmouth

Cripes and jeepers mate, a good shrink would have a field day with that.:eek:

Back