"Dr" John Campbell aka nurse and misinformation loony

I disagree, I dont think anyone makes anyone on here "unhappy" I think sometimes people can be unhappy with the content that is posted doesn't make that person "unhappy" IRL, just like the joking around fun type person, could be suffering at home and no one would be the wiser. It would be very hard to see if the "posting persona" is the same as the person at home.

I do see that winding people up does seem to be a hobby to some, which is kind of sad, I dont understand the enjoyment of trying to get a rise out of people, just for fun. Something you have done before, maybe you could explain the reason why, is it just enjoyment, do you get a kick out of it or something, maybe you can enlightening me? Not having a dig, but I am really interested in your view point, I noticed you have tried to have "enemies" on here, very tribal I guess, a lot like football.

Always found it telling and interesting that we discussed some topics that is not mainstream, shared a few emails back and forth and the day I disagreed with something you said and defended another poster on a thread, you changed and made accusations about stuff I was supposed to have said, you could never share a link and the mods happily deleted the posts, as it was all untrue. Thought about this after, as I love the whole social interactions and I am always trying to understand more about how we have changed with the current media set up and my personal conclusion is that either you post in different states of mind or more than one person uses your account, as your very different at different times. Thats just my own personal thoughts and have nothing to back these thoughts up with but just a sense I get.

But back on topic and misinformation which could lead to someone doing something dangerous is different mind to just throwing a few daft posts around, using bleach or back street cures for covid come to mind in the US for example, its this kind of dangerous talk which I guess gets some peoples backs up.
Sorry, a bit busy today doing stuff like living...if you can PM me a more concise version I'll give it a read.

Back