"Dr" John Campbell aka nurse and misinformation loony

Mate! It's fine playing devil's advocate and you are generally, in my experience, argumentative. I'm a conspiracy theorist and have been since 2020. Not necessarily on here all the time, but certainly amongst family and friends my opnion is that since 2020 it was clear to me that this is a cash-cow with little regard to human life.

It's only now we are starting to see a very, very questionable narrative, being questioned. ANd you sir! Are GUITLY!!!!!! ha ha god bless you

The coffee is there, the sand can't taste that good surely?

You’re tapped

Love the Campbell vids me like...dunno what he's on about but he royally pisses off people that say he's an idiot, and that's probably true which beggars the question "Why the reactions" the answer being "It upsets me if some posters don't agree with how I think"

If you have no self worth, best not to advertise it ;)

Love the Campbell vids me like...dunno what he's on about but he royally pisses off people that say he's an idiot, and that's probably true which beggars the question "Why the reactions" the answer being "It upsets me if some posters don't agree with how I think"

Almost as nonsensical as the gards bloke.

Anyone? Seems this thread has just turned in a love in for Campbell from the conspiracy loons on here.
Mate! It's fine playing devil's advocate and you are generally, in my experience, argumentative. I'm a conspiracy theorist and have been since 2020. Not necessarily on here all the time, but certainly amongst family and friends my opnion is that since 2020 it was clear to me that this is a cash-cow with little regard to human life.

It's only now we are starting to see a very, very questionable narrative, being questioned. ANd you sir! Are GUITLY!!!!!! ha ha god bless you

We are witnessing truly historic events and the likes of Mr Frijj are scared, bless him. A total believer in in the MSM etc and simply will not baccept that his reality is under threat. Which I completely understand, it is scary when your reality is challenged. It and others with their head in the sand will probably continue to believe that the world around it is exactly how it is presented via the old methods.

People like myself see a glitch in the Matrix and it's falling apart GLOBALLY. These are truly interesting times. The entire Government system is rotten, they do not give a shit about either of us or Mr Frijj.
Almost as nonsensical as the gards bloke.
I don't talk nonsense
Some achievement that mind... I joined partly after following the covid forum as it was useful for information during those days as long as you ignored the self proclaimed experts.
I've only ever shared information. I'm not an expert in the medical field, Campbell is and so are the doctors he mentions. MSM is the issue and Frijj etc, his ilk are going to have to accept that their version of 'the truth' regarding Covid, for a start.

Is coming undone.

Last edited:
I've only ever shared information. I'm not an expert in the medical field, Campbell is and so are the doctors he mentions. MSM is the issue and Frijj etc, his ilk are going to have to accept that their version of 'the truth' regarding Covid, for a start.

Is coming undone.
Campbell & Co. are experts in playing their audience for monetary gain...anyway we aren't changing each other's minds so I'll bid you good day.

We are witnessing truly historic events and the likes of Mr Frijj are scared, bless him. A total believer in in the MSM etc and simply will not baccept that his reality is under threat. Which I completely understand, it is scary when your reality is challenged. It and others with their head in the sand will probably continue to believe that the world around it is exactly how it is presented via the old methods.

People like myself see a glitch in the Matrix and it's falling apart GLOBALLY. These are truly interesting times. The entire Government system is rotten, they do not give a shit about either of us or Mr Frijj.

I don't talk nonsense

Is coming undone.

Have you been smoking crack or something? Pure nonsense.

Saville? I don't recall that part. Excellent speech but not witnessed by most MP's unfortunately.
There was nothing new in it. Someone could have just read out posts from this thread and it wouldn't have been dissimilar. Also BHF refute his claims about senior leadership covering up data and information around the mRNA vaccines
the Saville reference was about a minute into the MP speaking

Last edited:
Saville? I don't recall that part. Excellent speech but not witnessed by most MP's unfortunately.
Although I haven't the faintest idea what you're talking about, I gave you a like to raise your spirits...it cannot be easy coming to terms with discovering you're a crack smoking loon :D

Back