"Dr" John Campbell aka nurse and misinformation loony

Whilst he has a doctorate and is fully entitled to use the title it is misleading for him to use it in this capacity as people will think he is a "medical" doctor when in actual fact it is from education 🤷

I agree. IMO non medical staff with PhDs who work in a healthcare setting, should not use the title in a professional capacity.

I am surprised such use of titles isn’t covered by NMC regs.

I think a man of his age would not be as obsessed with likes/subs etc as the younger generation. It doesn't add up to me that he would alter his principles just get more subs. I've been watching since Feb or March 2020. I didn't even know what The Lancet was haha

He's doing a lot of work I would imagine, prepping for the next broadcast and yes he does question the Covid situation because it needs to be. It's not just him either. Fauci should be tried for treason. The pharma companies from the very start i.e. pfizer/moderna were 'for profit' where as Aztra Zeneca were not. They got nowhere with it as the big boys had the monopoly by then and didn't want to let it go. Lots of money made for them caring pharma companies.

People suffering from side affects of their vaccines are dreadful, it's really corrupt. I hate it, it was a big reason I left the UK. Couldn't stand the UK going the same way as America, which is nothing more than a corporation now.

Anyway, Mr Campbell is alright by me.
Look him up on Google. I was quoting the more conservative figures available.

There's more gullible idiots in this world than you ever imagined. :cool:
Has he stopped sharing official data from The Lancet etc?

Because some forum members said this lad was informative, I gave him a go on youtube.

Absolute shambles, surprised he has not been taken down already, clueless beyond belief.
Because some forum members said this lad was informative, I gave him a go on youtube.

Absolute shambles, surprised he has not been taken down already, clueless beyond belief.
so a reasoned response from you
If Rand Paul is on your side of any argument then that's pretty conclusive proof that you're wrong.
random statements about your opinion does not invite debate
hey look up fauci and his background, education, backers etc... and research them

Last edited:
He's a millionaire off the back of his youtube stuff.
Doubtful.

https://socialblade.com/youtube/channel/UCF9IOB2TExg3QIBupFtBDxg

He jumped the shark some time ago on the actual science though.

hey look up fauci and his background, education, backers etc... and research them
Its not a "random statement" to say Rand Paul is not to be trusted nor believed on any subject. Its also not "random" to say Dr Fauci is slightly more qualified than John Campbell....

Last edited:
What about Kary Mullis?

That footage looks and sounds about 30 years old. It isn’t even about COVID.

The fact that his opening line is saying “Fauci knows nothing about anything and I’d say that to his face” he sounds like a bit of a crank.

Mullis in his later years became a climate change sceptic, a believer in astrology and denied that HIV led to AIDS.

Clever bloke, but also a bit unhinged. A darling of the freaks who depend on attention generated from “just asking questions” about COVID though.

Oh for fucks sake this shit again? I’d love to see how you attention seeking freaks function in real life. Do you peddle this shit to people in the pub?

Last edited:

Back