"Dr" John Campbell aka nurse and misinformation loony

Because some forum members said this lad was informative, I gave him a go on youtube.

Absolute shambles, surprised he has not been taken down already, clueless beyond belief.
His doctorate is nurse education and his videos are death by PowerPoint.

Never saw the fascination that he was the bastion of truth in COVID. He just repeats verbatim what someone else has written. Flip side is he will have earned a fortune from YouTube income streams so fair play to spotting the opportunity

John Campbell was a good source of information until he started on the ivermectin road

Nonsense. The man is a credit to the country and whilst we all have an ago. His is not driven by likes/financial gain etc...

I don't think i've ever heard him beg for likes and subscribe to the channel BS like everyone else who begs, literally begs for attention.

This generation/social media BS...

Nonsense. The man is a credit to the country and whilst we all have an ago. His is not driven by likes/financial gain etc...

I don't think i've ever heard him beg for likes and subscribe to the channel BS like everyone else who begs, literally begs for attention.

I agree.

I think this is another thread where posts have been deleted but someone did post a YT video with evidence of Campbell’s changing views, with a compelling argument that the likes and views were the driving force behind it.

I think this is another thread where posts have been deleted but someone did post a YT video with evidence of Campbell’s changing views, with a compelling argument that the likes and views were the driving force behind it.

Its on this thread.

He is a classic example of how you can twist statistics and reports to suit your own agenda.

He started off fairly objectively, but as the video points out, he is now cherry-picking the reports and leaving out both reports and parts of reports that don't suit and might cost him some of his audience.

Back