Doyle back to Bradford.

I’m hearing this bad news only moments ago.
Despite him wanting to stay Bradford have recalled him. Sad but we have to move on and find an immediate replacement.
Down to the bare bones with injuries despite being in a good place will become a battle for sure.

Despite him wanting to stay Bradford have recalled him. Sad but we have to move on and find an immediate replacement.
Down to the bare bones with injuries despite being in a good place will become a battle for sure.

Sorry to hear that pal I hear Cork man Anthony O'Connor is playing well for you.

To be fair, can you really blame Bradford he is there player
He's better than anything they have
They are skint,

Thought you lot were looking a Sparky McNulty

Doing nothing at Bradford, come good at Swindon so they want him back, typical.

Still believe a few twists and turns on this saga but as you can imagine absolutely gutted.
Watching him wheel away after another goal and becoming a Swindon legend, albeit a short one is still tough to take.
You know me by now and always give you an honest assessment of the club I love. The wheels are never firmly on and we get used to it when something always comes around the corner to bite your arse.
Still we keep going, we keep supporting and the Tour continues.
Just get me out of this division is all I ask :(

Still believe a few twists and turns on this saga but as you can imagine absolutely gutted.
Watching him wheel away after another goal and becoming a Swindon legend, albeit a short one is still tough to take.
You know me by now and always give you an honest assessment of the club I love. The wheels are never firmly on and we get used to it when something always comes around the corner to bite your arse.
Still we keep going, we keep supporting and the Tour continues.
Just get me out of this division is all I ask :(

I think legend is a strong term to use, mind.

@Swindon On Tour was it a season long loan with recall or just 6 month? Perhaps you can get him back. What are the chances of you buying him? He can't go anywhere else he's played for you & them. Bet youse could get Wyke for a undisclosed amount, your man seems to be able to raise the dead if Doyle's anything to go by. Good Luck for rest of season anyhow, I've started looking for Swindon's results these last couple of seasons.
I think legend is a strong term to use, mind.
Was on about becoming a Swindon legend doubt they have too many, (league cup team and lads that got them to the prem) and he was on course for scoring a stupid amount of goals which would have qualified for legendary status.

Last edited:
But of course having seen prosinecki and merson down at the park, we know that running ability counts for nothing
See that argument all the time
If running ability counted for nothing, how come Prosinecki, a player who starred for both Real Madrid and Barcelona, was at the age of just 31, at a crap 2nd div team in England?!

See that argument all the time
If running ability counted for nothing, how come Prosinecki, a player who starred for both Real Madrid and Barcelona, was at the age of just 31, at a crap 2nd div team in England?!
You wouldn’t be comparing the level required to continue playing at that level to the level required at then Pompey or now Swindon would you? Did you bare witness to the ability that was unfolding in front of our eyes??

Back