Downing off to Blackburn

I think he would of been alot better for us than people on here are claiming but he is defo not the type of signing we should be going for at this point in time

I agree, he's got more quality than most players we have. Unfortunately I think we'd need to move three or four on and totally rejig our midfield if he'd came here to make it work and that's not likely to happen, but I've no doubt he could be a touch of class in this division.

I agree, he's got more quality than most players we have. Unfortunately I think we'd need to move three or four on and totally rejig our midfield if he'd came here to make it work and that's not likely to happen, but I've no doubt he could be a touch of class in this division.

He was absolutely god awful for the mutants last season

Aye he played alot of games last season for a side that were never really outside the top six.

He would of stood out a mile in this league like McGeady does

He was absolutely god awful for the mutants last season

TBH he was playing in a Pulis side, at Championship level in a side struggling and he's 34. If he was playing more centrally and getting on the ball he's a good player.

Not that I wanted us to sign him as we need to add some mobility and pace into the mix, but he could certainly add a bit of quality to a side at this level.

TBH he was playing in a Pulis side, at Championship level in a side struggling and he's 34. If he was playing more centrally and getting on the ball he's a good player.

Not that I wanted us to sign him as we need to add some mobility and pace into the mix, but he could certainly add a bit of quality to a side at this level.

My course tutor who a season ticket there absolutely slated him when I mentioned to him we were after him

Back