Double Ripples

This isn’t helping.

No. But it was a memory of a day I got two Ripples. When was the last time you benefited from a vending machine?
I hope you put one back

Yeah right! It was from a vending machine. I would have to be Mr. Fantastic from The Fantastic 4 to put it back. Anyway if the clot hadn’t have made that minor oversight I would not have got two Ripples from one slot.

Last edited:
Yeah right! It was from a vending machine. I would have to be Mr. Fantastic from The Fantastic 4 to put it back. Anyway if the clot hadn’t have made that minor oversight I would not have got two Ripples from one slot.
There wasn't 2 in one slot was there?

You bought one and the second one started to peek over the edge, so you shook it, shook it like a Polaroid picture.

Good on you, when my crisps get stuck and I try to shake our machine, I can't budge it and along comes the bigger shark and gets my crisps 😔

There wasn't 2 in one slot was there?

You bought one and the second one started to peek over the edge, so you shook it, shook it like a Polaroid picture.

Good on you, when my crisps get stuck and I try to shake our machine, I can't budge it and along comes the bigger shark and gets my crisps 😔

Really. When the person responsible for filling those slots or compartments or whatever it’s called he or she put two in one by mistake. 🤗👍

Me too. Might go and buy a multi pack and mock up a double ripple.

How old are you?

The place I used to buy them was Trenholmes in Pallion.

Im 41, I lived in Bournmoor as a kid and used to go to Pringles corner shop every Friday. I remember when Galaxy Caramels came out but cant remember the double ripples. Not saying they didnt exist like, like someone has said they may have just been trialled in certain places.

Im 41, I lived in Bournmoor as a kid and used to go to Pringles corner shop every Friday. I remember when Galaxy Caramels came out but cant remember the double ripples. Not saying they didnt exist like, like someone has said they may have just been trialled in certain places.
Topper age BTW.

Back