Double rape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just heard a report on the radio of a lass who got raped at a train station at the weekend. She got out of the station, flagged down a car for help and got raped again! Poor lass if it really happened as she's described. Poor lass if she was assaulted in any way. Will there be more to it than first thought or are there such rotten people about?

Lad got raped twice by the same bloke in Sunderland town centre within the space of two hours. He used to go to my old school. Not sure how many years he got like.

Just heard a report on the radio of a lass who got raped at a train station at the weekend. She got out of the station, flagged down a car for help and got raped again! Poor lass if it really happened as she's described. Poor lass if she was assaulted in any way. Will there be more to it than first thought or are there such rotten people about?
some rotten people about matey. A lass in a state,upset, no doubt disorientated is very easy pickings unfortunately and theres plenty who would take the advantage

Lad got raped twice by the same bloke in Sunderland town centre within the space of two hours. He used to go to my old school. Not sure how many years he got like.
you should have got off him the first time he said no

Half way through the post I thought it was a distasteful joke you were making.

Sounds pretty grim so hopefully not true.

any decription of the alleged perpetrators?

But we dont know where its happened so how would a sunderland board be of use?

oh I wasn't going to go after them myself, just wondered if she'd managed to give good descriptions in order to make it more likely they would be caught, they sound like utter scum.

oh I wasn't going to go after them myself, just wondered if she'd managed to give good descriptions in order to make it more likely they would be caught, they sound like utter scum.
fair enough. if possible the driver sounds even worse than the trainspotter

The world is full of ***** mate, no doubt the second **** took advantage of the first ***** doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back