1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dortmund bus terrorist attack

Discussion in 'SMB' started by mackembhoy, Apr 21, 2017.

1. Sideshow Bob2

Sideshow Bob2 Striker

Played too much GTA, that lad.

2. Because the first thing people think about their political stand point. People will think ISIS straight away because most attacks are carried out by them. But now we know it wasn't. But rather than keeping to the topic than a German-Russian national carried the attack for financial gain, people look to bait the opposite side.

3. I didn't ask a "Why" question, I asked a "How" question

4. The right and the left have more in common than you think. The first thing you thought about was to make a comment on Muslims not carrying out the attack to bait the right wing bellends. Just like posters calling it an Islamic attack within seconds to bait the left wing bellends.

It's petty point scoring. That's 'How' you are two cheeks of the same arse.

5. I didn't ask that "How" question.

6. Right OK sorry.

7. Morse

Morse Striker

The Daily Mail will twist it somehow. His ancestors will be from a brown part of Russia. It's a big country that has borders with Muslim countries.

8. James

James Striker

That was exactly my thoughts anarl. :lol:

9. Dilligaf60

Dilligaf60 Winger

It's been that way since the first ferret got swapped for a bag of taties marra.

raindog likes this.
  10. The Hunt

The Hunt Winger

11. Doberman

Doberman Striker

anyone able to explain this in layman's terms? How's he likely to make millions off a drop in price after just buying the shares for the original price?

12. James

James Striker

By short selling I assume? Borrowing shares from a lender to sell on. Have a Google of it. Someone like @chunkylover53 or @monkeytassle are more likely to know though..

13. Essentially bought options

James likes this.
  14. El Matador

El Matador Striker

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-39664212

15. Just think of the shares worth billions :cool:

16. DaveAngel

DaveAngel Midfield

Well that makes a change

Aye it's shocking victimization

I can't remember the last attack someone of that faith carried out

Has it even been 24 hours ffs

17. riffraff

riffraff Striker

Presumably he bought the shares under his own name? Please don't tell me he booked into the hotel under it anarl! Then acted all casual while everyone was panicing? FFS am I the only person left on the planet who actually watches cop shows on the telly?

Black Cat Gypsy likes this.
  18. I watch Billions and I was saying that the storyline was excellent and isn't stupid or far fetch. But if they put a storyline like this into it you'd say it jumped the shark.:lol:

19. shogun1904

shogun1904 Striker

Sounds like a well thought out business plan the fucking melt.

20. Last edited: Apr 21, 2017