1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dortmund bus terrorist attack

Discussion in 'SMB' started by mackembhoy, Apr 21, 2017.

1. mackembhoy

mackembhoy Striker

ProfessionalMackem likes this.
  2. A bomb with associated put option

Astonishing

3. Must have used a short fuse

4. mcq10

mcq10 Striker

He didn't get much bang for his bucks!

5. The usual suspects are conspicuous by their absence when it turns out their knee jerk Islam response turns out to be wrong

MrLarson likes this.
  6. I'd tag them but I'd get banned

Again

MrLarson and Cockney Mackem like this.
  7. Sam Handwich

Sam Handwich Midfield

Just goes to show how stocks and shares can become a deadly business. Millions of £££££s involved so the preservation of human life takes a back seat.

Moyes and the Boys likes this.
  8. becs

becs Striker Contributor

Unbelievable that like :eek:

CheersMarra84 likes this.
  9. CheersMarra84

CheersMarra84 Winger

'According to Bild, L`Arrivée employees had become suspicious of Sergej W shortly after the explosion: while other guests ran around the hotel in a panic, he walked calmly into a restaurant and ordered a steak.'

I wonder what sauce he got with it....

Barmy bastard!

10. raindog

raindog Midfield

Mankind is becoming consumed by avarice and greed.

Sam Handwich likes this.
  11. Keawyeds

Keawyeds Winger

12. Probably the reason for 9/11

But planes and put options on the Nasdaq

13. ajthemackem

ajthemackem Striker

14. Good shout. I'd say one of the reasons not the sole motivation. It was a added bonus.

15. The main reason was to kill the lizards iirc

16. Black Cat Gypsy

Black Cat Gypsy Midfield

It's always pathetic that people jump to conclusions that terror attacks are carried by Muslims. It's equally pathetic that people get giddy that a terror attack is not by a Muslims.

Political point scoring on a tragic event. Just proves the right and the left are two cheeks of the same arse.

I don't know but a lot of businesses take advantage of events like this. So it's not to uncommon. Well carrying out the the attack yourself is a new one.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
    Guinness Guzzler and mart like this.
  17. How would you suggest that someone make the argument that the right is too quick to blame Muslims for everything and this results in an exaggeration of the Muslim "problem", without being accused of being two cheeks of the same arse?

18. Morse

Morse Striker

Fucking Muzzies. I'm off to look for a brown person to beat up. That's doing my bit for my Country.

I might hoof in a few Polacks anarl.