Doreen Lawrence says Grenfell tragedy was linked to racism

You have just posted and backed up the exact reason why LFB are being criticised so much. It seems that the fire service is very hierarchical and nobody is able to question decision making which in times like Grenfell had fatal consequences.

its the way the world has gone sadly, always having to proportion blame
that In turn has had major effects on decision making tbh
You have had information from a source. It is not intel until it is corroborated.

The fact they are a faith leader opens up many arguments about their credibility.

He should have began testing the cladding in the mobile lab in the back of the truck to see if it was flammable or not. Then he could have asked everyone just to hang on a bit while he came up with another plan.

she's disappeared after revealing her source mate 🤪

Last edited:

You have had information from a source. It is not intel until it is corroborated.

The fact they are a faith leader opens up many arguments about their credibility.
My primary source is the enquiry.

Your comments should be addressed to @wilberforce who has posted extensively about his alleged source.
she's disappeared after revealing her source mate 🤪
No need.
An SMB armchair expert.

No need.

Last edited by a moderator:
Surely for the better. Especially for London which has its fair share of high rise buildings in comparison to the North East

like I have said earlier. high rise flat fires are lfb's bread and butter, they deal with them every night, never ever encountering any fire spread !
why was this one different, why did this one go tits up ? one reason, and ONE reason only !
My primary source is the enquiry.

Your comments should be addressed to @wilberforce who has posted extensively about his alleged source.

No need.

No need.

im not having a go, I am a laid back, decent human being, and I hope I don't come across as condescending or nasty in any way
but I am not going to have a debate with somebody who wont listen, I know the facts, and I know what happened. but I will no way take any expectation from a report that is quite clearly trying to protect the rich and powerful !
why do you think they chose the day before Brexit to release it ????? it was in the hope that it would be swallowed up underneath the press and 24 hour news wrangling over the what if's of that happening the next day. it was NO coincidence...….

Last edited:
im not having a go, I am a laid back, decent human being, and I hope I don't come across as condescending or nasty in any way
but I am not going to have a debate with somebody who wont listen, I know the facts, and I know what happened. but I will no way take any expectation from a report that is quite clearly trying to protect the rich and powerful !
why do you think they chose the day before Brexit to release it ????? it was in the hope that it would be swallowed up underneath the press and 24 hour news wrangling over the what if's of that happening the next day. it was NO coincidence...….
I appreciate you're not trying to be condescending or nasty, but by saying I won't listen and don't know the facts that's how you come across.

like I have said earlier. high rise flat fires are lfb's bread and butter, they deal with them every night, never ever encountering any fire spread !
why was this one different, why did this one go tits up ? one reason, and ONE reason only !
Apart from Lakanal which didnt have the cladding but the stay put advice ultimately led to fatalities. It seems similar mistakes where made with C&C and advice with Grenfell.

Last edited:
who instigated it, and appointed the guy leading it for gods sake ?????
tbh, I give up 🤷‍♀️
your entitled tio your opinion, lets just agree to disagree...…..
You do realise that what it does and how it does it is governed by law, not by the whim of a government?

who instigated it, and appointed the guy leading it for gods sake ?????
tbh, I give up 🤷‍♀️
your entitled tio your opinion, lets just agree to disagree...…..
To be fair who else is going to initiate it? Just because it is initiated by government does not mean it will be a whitewash. Plenty of other inquiries into public sector organisations which have been government led and reached the correct conclusions.

I think you are jumping the gun as to the outcome given that phase 2 hasnt even started properly yet

You do realise that what it does and how it does it is governed by law, not by the whim of a government?

do you know how government works ? they are corrupt beyond words ! me thinks you need to get out of your little bubble that you live in, they have buried bad news, and covered it up for years, Hillsborough, Orgreave etc etc. wake up man !
To be fair who else is going to initiate it? Just because it is initiated by government does not mean it will be a whitewash. Plenty of other inquiries into public sector organisations which have been government led and reached the correct conclusions.

I think you are jumping the gun as to the outcome given that phase 2 hasnt even started properly yet

all I have done is state facts, from the people who were there that night, who the public choose to believe is entirely their choice mate

Last edited:
do you know how government works ? they are corrupt beyond words ! me thinks you need to get out of your little bubble that you live in, they have buried bad news, and covered it up for years, Hillsborough, Orgreave etc etc. wake up man !

all I have done is state facts, from the people who were there that night, who the public choose to believe is entirely their choice mate
So you don't know about the Inquiries Act 2005 then.

Yeah and people there on the night will not have a holistic view of what happened.

(just to note I am not knocking what they did to save people as I couldnt do it)

His source being firefighters who were there, people in the same position as those I have spoken to.

Your source is a faith leader.
No, the enquiry. As I've already posted. If you want to know my views/sources, read what I've said about them. Don't pretend to know them until you've done so.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, the enquiry. As I've already posted. If you want to know my views/sources, read what I've said about them. Don't pretend to know them until you've done so.

Don’t get all stroppy and defensive just because people dare challenge you.
You have already said you got intel from a faith leader.
I pointed out that a faith leader probably wouldn’t be rated too highly as a source and then unless it is confirmed then it is actually just information.

Don’t get all stroppy and defensive just because people dare challenge you.
You have already said you got intel from a faith leader.
I pointed out that a faith leader probably wouldn’t be rated too highly as a source and then unless it is confirmed then it is actually just information.
I get it, you’re a WUM.

Back