Doom monger Desperate Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another anti-Moyes thread. :rolleyes: Can we not just have one big thread where all the Moyes outers can suck each other off and agree with each other instead of filling the forum with the same shite day after day?

We need a happy clapper manager.
Dave moyes is king of the moaners. The moaning messiah. Although the moaning fraternity have their king in moyes, they'll not be happy either way.......,so bring back happy clapping

Wish I was happy clapping like I was at the back end of last season. Best Sunderland performances for a long time. Most of those same players have suddenly turned to shit under danger Davey. I wonder why? :eek::evil:

Wish I was happy clapping like I was at the back end of last season. Best Sunderland performances for a long time. Most of those same players have suddenly turned to shit under danger Davey. I wonder why? :eek::evil:
He's a vampire that feeds on hope and optimism. He's had the best slurp he's ever had this season.

The state the club is in isn't Moyes fault, the state the team is in is his fault.

Aside from Defoe, who has played in all PL games this season, only Kone and JOS have played in more than 20 of our 32 games due to injuries. No team, especially at the bottom of the table, has the depth to overcome a situation like that. I'm not 100% behind Moyes but can recognize the context within which he was working this season.

Aside from Defoe, who has played in all PL games this season, only Kone and JOS have played in more than 20 of our 32 games due to injuries. No team, especially at the bottom of the table, has the depth to overcome a situation like that. I'm not 100% behind Moyes but can recognize the context within which he was working this season.
There's no excuse at all for being 12 points adrift no matter how hard you try :eek: and boy are you trying. :evil:

There's no excuse at all for being 12 points adrift no matter how hard you try :eek: and boy are you trying. :evil:

There's a big difference between an excuse and an explanation. This has been a challenging season between the finances, the injuries and some off-pitch distractions and we are where we are. It's natural to want someone's head to roll and Moyes is the obvious candidate but there's nothing to prove that anyone else would have done any better under the circumstances. You can hold your breath and stomp your feet all you like but it appears unlikely that he's going anywhere. Your opinion of him won't make a damn bit of difference, but boy are you trying :)

There's a big difference between an excuse and an explanation. This has been a challenging season between the finances, the injuries and some off-pitch distractions and we are where we are. It's natural to want someone's head to roll and Moyes is the obvious candidate but there's nothing to prove that anyone else would have done any better under the circumstances. You can hold your breath and stomp your feet all you like but it appears unlikely that he's going anywhere. Your opinion of him won't make a damn bit of difference, but boy are you trying :)

Yes blame everyone and every circumstance but Moyes himself your defence of him is completely irrational , just like his own pathetic excuses
The squad has injuries every year and the financial circumstances haven't changed from the previous year in fact the club was in receipt of more TV money
Are you his nephew or something?
Please wake up and smell the coffee
Defeatist Dismal Dave with his atrocious attitude had us doomed before a ball was barely kicked
His record as manager matches or betters that of the worst managers in the clubs history and there is absolutely nothing to suggest any hope of any betterment if we persevere with him
He has no hopes for a brighter future so why should we put any of our hopes which he is trying to extinguish completely in such a hopeless manager

Last edited:
It would be impossible for anybody to do worse in my opinion and the vast majoriy of Sunderland supporters. You're in a minority on here and the wider fan base. That's if you are a Sunderland fan and not a wum. :eek::evil:

Shocking tactics, shocking in game management, Not motivating players. All falls on the manager. This squad including the injuries is not nearly 20 points worse than Burnley and Bournemouth.
He spent over 30 million and we were having bids of just under 10 million turned down on deadline day for ulloa. So seems there was around 40 million available to spend and he has spent it on absolute shite.

There is absolutely nothing that Moyes has done well this season.

What if, for the first time in ten years, the club actually has sensible a 3 or 5 year mid-term plan and a senior management team committed to delivering it?
They have talked of plans before. We are living the results.

The plain truth is that Short has a plan. To recover his investment. Deadly Dave has a plan. To condition us to failure so we stop protesting. Bain? I don't know, he at least seems honest. Effective? No idea.

The depressing thing is that the first two at least have no interest in the club's future. Only their own.

They have talked of plans before. We are living the results.

The plain truth is that Short has a plan. To recover his investment. Deadly Dave has a plan. To condition us to failure so we stop protesting. Bain? I don't know, he at least seems honest. Effective? No idea.

The depressing thing is that the first two at least have no interest in the club's future. Only their own.
We've had these 5 year plans in the past. It's nothing new to us. The trouble is making the plan work which depends on the human element and that's where the plans usualy go to shit. With a good Owner and good manager the plan may work. With the two incumbents at the moment it's more likely to go tits up again. :evil:

Apart from every manager before him in the last 10 years having a much better points per game ratio and also managing to keep us up.
Put him on ignore mate you're wanting ya time replying. I'm sure it's someone associated with Moyes or the club or maybe even Mr personality himself.

Another anti-Moyes thread. :rolleyes: Can we not just have one big thread where all the Moyes outers can suck each other off and agree with each other instead of filling the forum with the same shite day after day?
So you are happy with Mr Stability then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back