Doom monger Desperate Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

If you were a Manager in any other industry instead of football, the minute you portrayed the fact you were defeatist and could not motivate your workforce, to at least show some heart......you would be sacked and you would not get a f***ing massive payout, like football does........FOR BEING A f***ing SHITE MANAGER

The bloke has got away with murder here by comparison Hull were an utter shambles in preseason, worse than us, yet have turned themselves round and have got a fighting chance of staying up.
Whereas here Moyes threw in the towel 2 games in and is taking us fast into the Championship graveyard and likely worse. His signings have been utter shite i wouldnt trust him with another penny for a rebuild. Theres not an ounce of fight in the team which is a reflection on him. 21pts in April with no chance of stopping up he is a failure. Getting promoted back into the league where we should be wont change my mind about Moyes. Get him out before we end up in League 1 as we will if he stays in charge his tactics are shite.

Last edited:
Did it not go much deeper at those other clubs....until they started making better decisions. Moyes completely fucked up the best situation a manager has inherited in recent memory.

Only if you believe that the injuries to the players that provided that best situation were done by him intentionally....

Yes. My initial comment was in respect of the 'sack the manager, he is the problem' OP

i.e. Why do some fans want us to repeat the same approach of replacing the football manager (that we've given more than a few attempts recently), as if that will somehow magically address the broader and complete failure of the whole organisation?

I agree, but to stick with the wrong manager will achieve nothing

What if, for the first time in ten years, the club actually has sensible a 3 or 5 year mid-term plan and a senior management team committed to delivering it?

I'd like to see at least hints of it taking place after a year.

because some people can see it goes much much deeper than moyes ffs

He's absolutely not helped himself at all this season though. In any respect of management of the club.

Stability Stability thats Honest Dave's main objective and he hasnt achieved that as he has us relegated at his 1st attempt. So he has failed .

yes because a team that has consistently finished in the bottom six should somehow automatically finish mid table........

Mid table? We are 12 f***ing points from safety in case it's escaped your notice. Disgraceful performance from Moyes. He promised a relegation fight, presumably he was talking about next seasons battle to avoid the drop into league 1.

Reactions: WHD
Why do people equate not firing Moyes as a need for "stability". What we've needed for a long time is a reprieve from a constant churn of players and managers. We needed a capable manager and a strong core of players. We had that in the last half of last season. Then BSA walked. Then injuries hit. Take a look here http://www.espnfc.us/club/sunderland/366/squad and see how many of our core players have started more than 20 of our 32 games. That's nowhere near stability, but it's what Moyes' had to deal with. Look at the team we put out in the last game against Boro and you'd be depressed about our prospects as well. The point is that Moyes has his flaws but our current situation isn't entirely his fault. I don't know if he is the right manager long-term as I haven't seen what he can do with a full complement of first-teamers (other than our spurt in December). And I suspect that is the position of Short and Bain.
The state the club is in isn't Moyes fault, the state the team is in is his fault.

He is a muppet.. brought into to to a job for short.. which he is doing very well.. They will both leave at some point and we will move on..
I thought people were saying relegation was a bad thing? Imagine getting rid of both Short and Moyes in one go? :cool:

give over the best situation my arse, our previous manager walked out less than two month before the start of the season, the club wouldn't pay for mvila, Kaboul was sold and none didn't give a fuck

Could you name the managers that inherited a better situation in recent memory than Moyes?

Will anyone actually ever have a go at the players? When the final whistle goes next week and we are down. All the blame will be at moyes door?

For me some will be with moyes. Bit my anger will be directed to the f***ing gutless kernts on the field. 1-11 none of them have done well enough (Pickford all the way through to defoe). They all, each and every one of them, should know that they are one of the worst teams in our history.

Moyes will get it all of course, but that lets these kernts off far too easy

Yes they have been gutless, disorganised and unmotivated. Up to the manager to sort them out or drop the useless kernts or better still not sign some of them to start with. Not to stick with the same old crap. Back to the manager....

You are the architect of your own premonition
Yes we are relegation fodder and absolutely certain to be demoted but Mr Moyes there was no fight under your leadership we surrendered last September.
You offered no optimism,no spirit ,no heart and worst of all no hope
Please do the morally honest action and resign so that even in relegation we can look forward to someone who could provide some hope for the future because you don't even offer the consolation of any aspiration of any inkling of positivity

We need a happy clapper manager.
Dave moyes is king of the moaners. The moaning messiah. Although the moaning fraternity have their king in moyes, they'll not be happy either way.......,so bring back happy clapping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back