Don't suppose our game will be on anywhere TV wise tomorrow?

Cheers. Couldn't remember if you had to subscribe last time. I do remember them talking about duck size horses etc.

£7.50 is abit much for a stream, hopefully they've got some free commentary instead.

Cheers. Couldn't remember if you had to subscribe last time. I do remember them talking about duck size horses etc.

£7.50 is abit much for a stream, hopefully they've got some free commentary instead.
Complaining about £3.25 per match. Ya scatter ****. Suppose ya want everything in life for free - get a life and realise SAFC is a business. It wasn't to long ago we had to wait till the following day for The Echo to arrive to find out how we did.

Complaining about £3.25 per match. Ya scatter ****. Suppose ya want everything in life for free - get a life and realise SAFC is a business. It wasn't to long ago we had to wait till the following day for The Echo to arrive to find out how we did.
Absolutely this. Not likely to make any money once costs are taken out.
I'm in.

Same, although out Saturday for me. Seems you have to buy a pass for both which is a bit shit tbh.
Probably sell single match on Saturday. Just £7.00

People are unreal complaining about watching two matches for £7.50.
How many times do you hear about the club just breaking even this year and then people want something free just cause they have a ST. It will cost the club to stream it, so why shouldn’t they cover their costs?

Back