Dont pay we take it away

anitdontmajanow

Central Defender
could them bailiffs be genuinely anymore smug, seen one the other day where some poor lass obviously had been through some shit times with an ex and left with kids etc had some escalated parking ticket. which after the program got overturned anyway..

just the smugness of these fuckers pisses me off i bet they were all bullied at school,

could them bailiffs be genuinely anymore smug, seen one the other day where some poor lass obviously had been through some shit times with an ex and left with kids etc had some escalated parking ticket. which after the program got overturned anyway..

just the smugness of these fuckers pisses me off i bet they were all bullied at school,

Pay your bills you tramp

Takes a special kind of wanker to be a bailiff, parking ticket enforcer. Usualy ex military, coppers etc.

Pay your bills you tramp

i wouldn't let or hoped i would ever get in that situation, but if one of them smug wankers turned up at my door giving it the biggun id just windmill the fuckers and take the assualt charge.

what assets mate my lass owns all this shit and has all the receipts and my car in on HP so job on and go and have a slurp of ya protein shake

i wouldn't let or hoped i would ever get in that situation, but if one of them smug wankers turned up at my door giving it the biggun id just windmill the fuckers and take the assualt charge.

what assets mate my lass owns all this shit and has all the receipts and my car in on HP so job on and go and have a slurp of ya protein shake

Any one of them would knock you out

Decking a bailiff enforcing a high court writ would qualify you for a decent stretch, same as if you thumped a copper

I think the bailiffs come across as a caring bunch to be honest especially the two old fellas

Got a letter to our house addressed to our boy, hand delivered from a bailiff. I didn't want him coming back so I rang the bloke to tell him our boy was just using the address, he didn't live there. I expected all kinds of shite off him after watching these shows.

Imagine my complete surprise when the bloke was fine.

Can agree with how smug they come across, but that’s a relatively minor point compared with the lying cheating thieving bastards they are dealing with.

Amazing how many of them are snarling horrible fuckers , I know my rights type , then the penny drops , only way is to pay what you now owe.

Pay in full before the court costs start to add up regardless of what principles you think you have.

At the end of the day, if those lads turn up at your door the claim has been through the county court and the high court so you would almost certainly be in the wrong and owe someone a significant sum of money.

If they turned up and were nice as pie nobody would pay what what they owe. They only exist because people are shithouses.

Back