Donkeyscabs - Xcite Energy

Status
Not open for further replies.

I managed to cash in at around £3.80 ish a share on Xcite energy and made a decent profit. I then lost the profit on another punt that went tits up shortly after.

I'm still into share dealing and am currently looking at Frontera Resources, it's looking promising over the next few months!

I managed to cash in at around £3.80 ish a share on Xcite energy and made a decent profit. I then lost the profit on another punt that went tits up shortly after.

I'm still into share dealing and am currently looking at Frontera Resources, it's looking promising over the next few months!

Everyone pile into Frontera Resources

good enough for me. Im in!!

Their share price is up and down like a f***ing rollercoaster. Too risky

alot of people could have made some big profit on XEL, they were tipped when they were about £1.50 I think then they went up to over £4. Problem with shares is everyone tells you about paper profit but until you sell them you have made the square root of fuck all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back