Donkeyscabs - Xcite Energy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Outlaw Pete

Midfield
A few of us older members might remember this thread.

Haway The Oil!

This week the BOD gave away 98.5% of the company to the bondholders who'd loaned money to them - just wondering if anyone was still invested (and GKP)?

BTW the share price is currently 2p - I won't tell you my average :)

A few of us older members might remember this thread.

Haway The Oil!

This week the BOD gave away 98.5% of the company to the bondholders who'd loaned money to them - just wondering if anyone was still invested (and GKP)?

BTW the share price is currently 2p - I won't tell you my average :)
Didn't invest but remember the thread and people continuing to buy shares to get there average share price down when they were falling.

Some must have lost a fair bit on this do you think the price will ever go up again?

Sold my holding at 105p (bought at 50p) but foolishly bought back in again when they dropped back into the 80's. Sold again at 70p and kept well clear after that. Feel for anyone who kept them.....once the oil price started sliding and stayed there the writing was on the wall. You have to blame the BOD as they cocked up chances to get the oil flowing earlier.

Didn't invest but remember the thread and people continuing to buy shares to get there average share price down when they were falling.

Some must have lost a fair bit on this do you think the price will ever go up again?

Nope - they are currently doing a debt for equity swap which will leave shareholders owning 1.5% of the company.

Basically people have been lied to and robbed of their investments - my 30k is now worth £300 - it's only money :lol:

Anyone that kept lumping on was a complete idiot.
Can't remember who it was who tried to justify them doing so in a quoted thread but he was an idiot as well.

Anyone that kept lumping on was a complete idiot.
Can't remember who it was who tried to justify them doing so in a quoted thread but he was an idiot as well.

I wasn't an idiot for lumping on when I did, I was an idiot when I didn't sell when they were worth £16k. Greed stopped me selling, nowt else in hindsight. Lesson learned in a fairly brutal fashion but you can't win em all!

I wasn't an idiot for lumping on when I did, I was an idiot when I didn't sell when they were worth £16k. Greed stopped me selling, nowt else in hindsight. Lesson learned in a fairly brutal fashion but you can't win em all!

Did you do any research on Xcite..?

This.

There's a very long list of things I would not trust the SMB to advise me with but shares are in a league of their own :lol:

I've made and lost money on stocks and shares after following them for years. Spending thousands because some dafty on the internet tells you to....different league

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back