*** Doncaster v Sunderland match thread ***

Great win today, but why would Parky not use all our subs today. I mean we're playing 3 games in a week, and we need fresh legs to nick the wins in the next 2

Donny fan in peace.. good afternoon all and firstly well done on a well deserved 3 points. I attended the game for a few reasons.. firstly for my dad ... a lifelong Sunderland fan who passed away in October. My first experiences of football were with him on the terraces at Roker Park whenever we went back “up North” to visit relatives. I dearly wish he had been there with me and my son yesterday . Secondly it was my sons last chance to see his team in this country as he jets off to a new life in Australia next month so it was a bittersweet day all round. I was therefore hoping for a draw as the best scenario for me on a personal note. Not to be but I have no complaints at all. We weee totally outplayed.. outfought and outthought. Thought you looked really solid and wanted it more. We are what we are.. we haven’t bought well and our reliance on loans and lower league players as makeshifts is worrying . I hope the win kickstarts a run for you now and that you manage to get out of this league.. hopefully at the expense of Peterborough! Nice to hear the Roker Roar again and hope everyone enjoyed a Donny day out. All the best for the rest of the season 👍

Back